Soundoff Breakdown - Baylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundoff Breakdown - Baylor

We catch a break with the Baylor Bears...their 6'11" shot blocker, Mamadou Diene, the Big XII's Active leader in blocked shots, is out for up to six weeks with an ankle problem. But...this team is guard-heavy. Aaron Bruce led the nation in three point shots made for a long time in 2004...he is one of four guards back that averaged at least 25 minutes of playing time last season. They also added the nation's #24 recruit, guard LaceDarious Dunn, who scored 17 in the opener (a 100-76 win vs. Jackson State). Drew has done a nice job since inheriting this horrible situation in Waco (murder, lies, secretly videotaping shoot arounds, NCAA sanctions). They won 15 last year, including a Big XII Tournament win vs. Missouri, and conference victories over Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, Nebraska, and Colorado. Only three letterwinners left...I know this team lost to a Division II in exhibition play, but I think they will be a good opponent!

Shocker Soundoff starts at 2pm at The Shadow...if you need an afternoon break, come by and have a drink and enjoy the show!

What time does the game start tomorrow?

Comment

5pm?

Comment

America’s leader in organizing exciting, memorable and unique tours and tournaments for college and high school teams and their fans.

7pm
        not sure what time zone that is though.

edit: well if i could read that would help. 5pm central would be correct.

Comment

Wow

Man, the names just get more picturesque every day: LaceDarius? That's even better than Antiquawn.

He probably has to tell people all the time to be sure and capitalize the D so that he isn't confused with the other Lacedarii out there who only have one capital letter.

Comment

Re: Wow

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
            Man, the names just get more picturesque every day: LaceDarius? That's even better than Antiquawn.

He probably has to tell people all the time to be sure and capitalize the D so that he isn't confused with the other Lacedarii out there who only have one capital letter.
            His name could be worse - lemonjello. I mean I like 'lemon jello' but not that much.
            Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

Would that be Peter LemonJello smooth?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                Would that be Peter LemonJello smooth?
                Yes sir!
                Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

Re: Wow

Originally posted by Smooth007
                  Originally posted by WSUwatcher

His name could be worse - lemonjello. I mean I like 'lemon jello' but not that much.
                  What about his cousin Lamont Orangejello? :D
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                  X