Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Wooden

Did he ever commit to wsu? He looked good last night. :cry:

Yes. He was here for a portion of a summer but wasn't able to get it done in the classroom. Turgeon let him go, and rightfully so.

Comment

Where did he end up at?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
        Yes. He was here for a portion of a summer but wasn't able to get it done in the classroom. Turgeon let him go, and rightfully so.

What was he unable to do? He's eligible now for the NCAA...was it a team rule or something?

Comment

He had some sort of grades issue. IIRC, Turgeon was not impressed with his efforts over the summer and was asked to leave. This was three summers ago, I think.

He ended up at North Texas.

Comment

He scored 25 in a 82-73 victory over Oklahoma State.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
              He scored 25 in a 82-73 victory over Oklahoma State.
              I sure hope for the Cowboys sake that North Texas got alot better this year.

Comment

He is talented, but he wouldn't go to class and didn't even come close to doing what was needed to get eligible.

I have no idea how he is able to play at NT based upon his grade situation. He must have made the biggest 180 of all time or.........

Comment

I suspect Turgeon letting him go before he ever enrolled may have woke him up. He must have gotten his act together during his transfer year at UNT.

Comment

Working...
                  X