3-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-0

It's so DEFLATING to come on here and read all you people bickering about how much trouble WSU might or might not have with Baylor. How does this sound:

2007 Paradise Jam Tournament Champion: Wichita State

You're in the tournament, there are 8 teams, your goal is to WIN IT. Bottom line. Start thinking about the possibility that we could win this whole tournament and stop bickering with these Baylor losers.

So far, this team is 3-0 this year. My expectations are that they will win the games ahead of them. That is the only expectation I can have at this point. They have never really trailed in a game this year. No one knows how good this team will play when they have to fight back from a deficit. They haven't been challenged like that this year. You give a team the benefit of the doubt until they prove you wrong.

mainly in part they've played nobody, Div. 2 schools. Baylor's a huge upgrade in talent over Ark Pine-bluff

Comment

JD :

My My,an acute sense for the obvious!

Comment

Re: 3-0

Originally posted by WuShockFan
        How does this sound:

Not likely?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

It's so DEFLATING to come on here and read all you people bickering about how much trouble WSU might or might not have with Baylor.
          I've got no quarrel with Baylor. I just want a good answer to a couple of easy questions........why the f*** won't they play us in baseball?

And secondly, how much longer before the Big XII boots you out?

Comment

Re: 3-0

Originally posted by Indy23
            Originally posted by WuShockFan
            How does this sound:

Not likely?
            Come on Man!
            Have a little faith in the Shox.
            It won't suprise me a ton.
            My best guess is we will go 2-1...but if we were champs..it wouldn't suprise me!

Comment

This team is a "work in progress". With MT leaving, we were left with very few, D1, experienced players. Now those players must learn a new system, freshmen and red-shirt freshmen are getting their first taste of big-time Bball, and it always takes time for even the best Juco players to adapted. This is a huge situation to take on, but we have the right coach in CGM.

I'm very exited about this team (and our just signed recruits), but I'm not going to set my sights so high as to be surely disappointed. I would much rather be pleasantly surprised. We saw in our last game how our players struggled against a less talented, but much more experienced team who has played together for awhile. But we also have seen more than glimpes of what this team may be capable of.

It's a great day to be a Shocker!!!

:yahoo: :wsu_posters: :yahoo:

Comment

Working...
              X