Coach Marshall on Myers and Hartman 3/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu
    He talked up WSU like his life depended on it.

The show cut him off at the end (you could tell they were coming up on a hard break) but his points were clear.

He also supports the expansion of the tournament to 96 teams.
    Incidentally, the interview they had with HCGM was a taped interview they had earlier, so I don't know if they cut him off or just stopped the tape.

Comment

Originally posted by shox8498
      For you tech-challenged radio listeners, a reprise is coming on the air..................in moments.

BTW, I wonder if Self would've listened in if they had interviewed HCGM at this time last week...........

Probably not, he and his gayhawk program were looking so intently at Monday, 4-5-10 that they couldn't see the possible date with UNI right there in front of them........and he wouldn't have been interested enough anyway.
      I thought it was widely reported that Self said the first team he noticed in their bracket was UNI.....
      1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Working...
      X