Coaches show Tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches show Tonight?

Will there be a Gregg Marshall show from Applebee's tonight?

Will Bill Self call in to request a game with the Shox?

gene is on right now...not finding coach marshall ..
    1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Originally posted by WSUShokker
      gene is on right now...not finding coach marshall ..
      Dead air on KNSS 1330... :(
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Gregg M. is pissed about the health care bill passage. He almost sounds like Mark Levin and Kennedy can't get a word in nor are they taking any calls.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
          Gregg M. is pissed about the health care bill passage. He almost sounds like Mark Levin and Kennedy can't get a word in nor are they taking any calls.

Comment

HCGM is probably still out recruiting, isn't he?

Plus, from what was said on the previous show, they'd be on again if WSU won. They didn't win, so last week was probably the last one.

Comment

UNR is losing to RI pretty bad ...no defense at all from them and Babbit cant the find ocean .....just our luck I guess
              1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU

Dead air on KNSS 1330... :(
                  What a surprise.
                  "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I hope Coach is having a good round on the north course... :clap:
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Hey Coach Marshall,

Yup, what is your question caller?

Do you ever read SN?

Yes, because I get all of my rich basketball strategy and Coaching tips there.

How is recruiting coming along?

I'm not worried.

What are you eating at Applebees's right now?

Fresh nachos. I hate stale nachos!!!

Have you thought about hiring anybody from SN to help Coach the Shocks?

Yes, I have heard that the inventor of the crossover dribble dwells there.

Coach, Pla--eees tell us you won't leave us high and dry here at WSU.(sob :cry:) I'll hang up and listen!!!!!!! :shock: Click!!!!!!!
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by WSUShokker
                          UNR is losing to RI pretty bad ...no defense at all from them and Babbit cant the find ocean .....just our luck I guess
                          Rhode Island 85
                          Nevada-Reno 83

Brandon Fields goes for 28 to make up for Babbits off night (although Babbit was 10-10 form the line)

Delroy James scores a career high for Rhode Island.

Comment

Working...
                          X