NJCAA tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJCAA tournament

FYI, if you're heading to Hutch tomorrow to watch EO, a daytime session ticket will cost you $10.

配偶者に浮気をされたら、あなたは相手を許せますか?疑惑を持って配偶者を問い詰めても、しらを切られてしまうことも珍しくありません。相手にしてみれば、夫や妻の剣幕に恐れをなして咄嗟に知らぬふりをしてしまう...

Here's the deal. Are you looking to EO as a franchise type player? He is more of a shot blocker/ rebounder based on what I witnessed today. He did not even start the game. Not to worry because there was wholesale subbing by Three Rivers. "Take a quick blow then go go go."

EO's team did win and he played plenty. EO got several blocks today in which 2 of them EO received "ohhhhh----awweees" from the masses in downtown Hutch. I only remember EO scoring 3 points but he altered shots and got his fair share of bounds. Every time I have watched EO play, he has missed a dunk, including today's game. Why? Because he can 'sky so high' but he tries to slam it so hard that he misses it. EO can scoot down the court and keep up with a fast pace game.

It is nice to know that Coach Marshall can develop players. EO has plenty of talent but it is raw in need of basketball refinement. He will probably never be a big scorer. He also tries to block every shot he can and I doubt Coach Marshall will want that. However, he has abilities and is indeed a full 7'0" tall. He needs to learn how to get open on offense in key spots. If he receives the ball in close, he will develop into more of an offensive threat. Defensively, he can shore up the middle and alter, and block some shots. He rebounded well today. EO did not seem to have soft hands today and had some trouble receiving passes. It was great to see Garrett Stutz there today to cheer on EO. More later.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

If anyone is interested, Butler CC and Anthony Cousin are playing. Butler and Cousin struggled early against Wallace State's pressure defense. They've settled down and after being down 6-0 are now up 19-13.

Comment

Yes RoyalShock--we are very interested and hope to stay posted and hoping somebody will report on Cousin.

Comment

Another interesting note. Lamont Austin, you may remember went to Missouri State from Topeka but got kicked off the team for theft, is playing for Howard College. They were at my son's grade school today.

Comment

I would sign him - quicker than Hannah - runs the offense at the speed of Williams - can't go wrong
            Don't let the fear of striking out - keep you from playing the game!

Comment

Who???

Comment

He's talking about Cousin - at least he better.

There is definite interest in Cousin.

That is all. 8)
                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

3 years for Cousin at a D-1. This thought has me at hello!!!!!!!

Comment

Cousin did have a pretty rough line today. Still a pretty good player. I know there is quite a bit of interest on both sides.

1/7 FG
                    1/2 3pt
                    5/8 FT
                    10 pts
                    2 rebs
                    3 ast
                    4 to's
                    33 mins
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Ehimen's line:

1/4 FG
                      1/3 FT
                      3 pts
                      8 rebs
                      ONLY 2 FOULS
                      1 assist
                      1 turnover
                      3 blocks
                      2 steals
                      22 mins
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Marquise Carter's line (although most likely heading to OU or Gonzaga):

2/7 FG
                        0/2 3pt
                        11/12 FT
                        15 pts
                        6 rebs
                        4 assists
                        1 turnover
                        1 steal
                        34 mins

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan
                          Cousin did have a pretty rough line today. Still a pretty good player. I know there is quite a bit of interest on both sides.

1/7 FG
                          1/2 3pt
                          5/8 FT
                          10 pts
                          2 rebs
                          3 ast
                          4 to's
                          33 mins
                          I watched Cousin tonight and unfortunately came away dissapointed. He made several bad decisions, missed key free throws late in the game, and couldn't hit anything. I'm one of the most optimistic people you'll ever find and I left the arena scratching my dome. Marshall stayed the entire game chatting with McDermott, Doc Sadler and several assistant coaches... he also continued to sign autographs throughout the game. You can see that coach really loves young people and visits with them when he's signing their programs. I was impressed with how he interacted with the coaches and the young people.... he's a keeper.

Oh, sorry, I got sidetracked. I completely trust coach Marshall's judgement and will give him the benefit of doubt. Butler has some nice players and they obviously didn't get to Hutchinson without solid point guard play. Oh, and Cousin might have had some freshman jitters playing in front of a large crowd.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                            3 years for Cousin at a D-1. This thought has me at hello!!!!!!!
                            Not compating players, but just remembering Chamberlain and Hannah (Freshman and Sophomore) and the maturity difference between the two. At this point, WSU needs maturity and experience more than potential upside.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

At this point, WSU just needs someone who can step in for DWill. I'm feeling pretty confident in his ability to run the team next year.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X