The Amazing CU Shirt From St. Lou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Amazing CU Shirt From St. Lou

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the shirt that simply states "Creighton Sucks" on it? The back makes it even better, by listing things you can do with 1.9 seconds. Thanks for the help
    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

back when CU played us in Koch this season, i overheard some people talking about it.
    im pretty sure they had them specially made. i saw about 5 of them.
    if i could remember who they were, i'd ask them... but i can't recall..
    veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Re: The Amazing CU Shirt From St. Lou

Originally posted by wsushockerdude
      Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the shirt that simply states "Creighton Sucks" on it? The back makes it even better, by listing things you can do with 1.9 seconds. Thanks for the help
      Check your private messages. If anyone else is curious, let me know.
      Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Re: The Amazing CU Shirt From St. Lou

Originally posted by RussDaBus
        Originally posted by wsushockerdude
        Check your private messages. If anyone else is curious, let me know.
        Shoot me one as well
        The Assman

Comment

Why would you rather wear a shirt in black and yellow that says Creighton Sucks than one that is for your team? Just asking.

Comment

How about one that covers where it says "sucks" with a masking that says "Premium content - subscribers only". Then, in small print at the bottom of the masking, "Intelligent fans need not subscribe, they already know".
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
              How about one that covers where it says "sucks" with a masking that says "Premium content - subscribers only". Then, in small print at the bottom of the masking, "Intelligent fans need not subscribe, they already know".
              That would be fricken awesome!!! I can't stand that prack.

Comment

Random St. Louis sightings...

Dofo and his older brother Ofod

No comments necessary

Things you can do in 1.9 seconds

(1. Catch the ball, 2. Fart, 3. Fumble the ball, 4. Drink a beer, 5. Take 4 steps before the clock starts, 6. Eat dinner, 7. Dribble the ball twice, 8. And somehow shoot????)

P.S. I don't know the people in photo's 3 & 4 wearing the t-shirts. I just snapped a couple of quick pics while 'incognito' at one of the pep rallies.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by engrshock
                  Why would you rather wear a shirt in black and yellow that says Creighton Sucks than one that is for your team? Just asking.
                  I probably wouldnt wear this to every game. Mostly Creighton games..and as a personal keepsake.
                  "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                  Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

Thats basically what we have them for. We got them made up for our home game against them this year. We wanted to wear them on Friday of the Valley tournament to show them off and piss off CU fans. Not only did lots of Shocker fans inquire about them, all other fan bases asked us about them too!!!

Comment

I think they are quite awesome

Comment

Why would I wear a shirt that says Wichita State sucks??

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                          Why would I wear a shirt that says Wichita State sucks??

Well played, well played indeed.
                          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
                          X