No announcement yet.

Twin Towers Two?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JT got in foul trouble in the 2nd half, and I think at least 2 of them were very questionable. If he gets a real work ethic look out.

Comment

JT looked pretty quick on his post moves, and he also has a very nice shooting touch
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

The guards didn't seem to feed him the ball inside in the second half. Of course I didn't notice if he was screening off his man and demanding it.
        Livin the dream

Comment

You are right wufan...in the 2nd half JT got to the block on the left side of the lane and the guard with the ball was slow recognizing and getting the ball to him. When your 4 and 5 spots work that hard to get open they should get the ball. Our guards need to anticipate that pass and make it early enough before the defender has time to recover.
          "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
          which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Originally posted by wufan
            The guards didn't seem to feed him the ball inside in the second half. Of course I didn't notice if he was screening off his man and demanding it.
            He was
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
            X