Creighton Accepts CIT Bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creighton Accepts CIT Bid

They will play Tuesday night at their former home, Omaha Civic Auditorium.

Creighton will play in the postseason for a 13th consecutive season as the men's basketball program accepts a bid to play in the CollegeInsider.com Postseason Tournament. Season ticket holders can purchase seats starting on Friday at 10 am, and the general public can begin buying tickets on Tuesday at noon.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

I will never forget, when CU trashed WSU unmercifully because the Shockers were invited to the NIT in 2003.

The haughty Blue Birdies called it the Nobody's Interested Tournament.

Now the Blue Birdies are going to the most minor of minor league post season tournaments.

My, my how the mighty has fallen.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

the civic center
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

The closest I can come to a comparison of venues would be WSU playing a "home" game at Hartman Arena. The main difference is that Hartman is a new facility and Civic Auditorium is a dump.

So much for CU fans insisting that it's just as good to rent Qwest as it is to own a facility.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio
          I will never forget, when CU trashed WSU unmercifully because the Shockers were invited to the NIT in 2003.

The haughty Blue Birdies called it the Nobody's Interested Tournament.

Now the Blue Birdies are going to the most minor of minor league post season tournaments.

My, my how the mighty has fallen.
          Ironically, they haven't won an NCAA game since and has now missed out on the thing they like to brag about the most - the NCAA Tournament - 3 years in a row now.

All I gotta say is a big FAT LOL.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Click through to "Underachievers of the Last Decade" to see our good friends

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock
              Click through to "Underachievers of the Last Decade" to see our good friends

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...;pageContainer
              Nice pub.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Civic Center....? I think Dodge City has one of those.

Comment

Actually, I think Dodge City's is better! :D

Comment

Bye Bye Birdies.......I can't wait to point to that banner. It will look good. Take a picture!

Comment

Karma my friends, Karma. Take the high road and in the end all will be right in the world. Now, it's up to the rest of the Valley, including our Shocks to keep'em down!

Go Shocks!!!!
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
                        Karma my friends, Karma. Take the high road and in the end all will be right in the world. Now, it's up to the rest of the Valley, including our Shocks to keep'em down!

Go Shocks!!!!
                        Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock

Go Shocks!!!!
                          x10
                          1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
                            The closest I can come to a comparison of venues would be WSU playing a "home" game at Hartman Arena. The main difference is that Hartman is a new facility and Civic Auditorium is a dump.

So much for CU fans insisting that it's just as good to rent Qwest as it is to own a facility.
                            Kansas Coliseum!! Muhaha. MuHaHa. MUHAHAHA!
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Why don't they just play the game at their home arena? Do they think the turnout will be so bad they need to go to a smaller venue?

Comment

Working...
                              X