NIT Selection Show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIT Selection Show?

Anyone heard when the NIT selection show airs and on what channel? I looked on the NIT site and didn't see it (could have missed it of course).

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Without looking, I think in the past it's been on ESPNU after the NCAA selection show around 9:00?...but I could be wrong.

Comment

I found it. 8pm, ESPNU.

Thanks Mr. Moose for the reply though.

Comment

Fire up the mojitos! Yes, I'm just happy to be here, having been an undergrad during the Coco & Thompson years.

Go Shocks!
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Hey I expected NIT with just over 20 wins and a 3rd or 4th place finish. 2nd place, finals in the Valley Tourney, 25 wins, undefeated at home and knocking on the NCAA tourneys door, I am very pleased. After we win the NIT(each game 66 to 65), I cant wait for next season to start!

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: 8)
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
            Hey I expected NIT with just over 20 wins and a 3rd or 4th place finish. 2nd place, finals in the Valley Tourney, 25 wins, undefeated at home and knocking on the NCAA tourneys door, I am very pleased. After we win the NIT(each game 66 to 65), I cant wait for next season to start!

Needless to say, I'll be tuning in to BOTH selection shows, but realistically..

Comment

Originally posted by shockar25
              Originally posted by kcshocker11

Needless to say, I'll be tuning in to BOTH selection shows, but realistically..
              :good: :clap: Go Shocks!!!!
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I am also pleased with the season.
                Oh yes of course I wanted us to win that last game.
                But still, pre-season, these results where still above where I really thought we would finish.
                Even to this point......a great year!
                Let's keep that arrow pointing upward and win a few
                home games and make it to NY!!!!!!!!!!
                Next year we will kick the damn door down.

Comment

Originally posted by shockersince71
                  I am also pleased with the season.
                  Oh yes of course I wanted us to win that last game.
                  But still, pre-season, these results where still above where I really thought we would finish.
                  Even to this point......a great year!
                  Let's keep that arrow pointing upward and win a few
                  home games and make it to NY!!!!!!!!!!
                  Next year we will kick the damn door down.
                  :posterwu:
                  "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                  Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

I just wish they would move us up to at least a 2 seed in the NIT. I want two home games - -

Still a 3 seed in every NIT poll.
                    ugghhhh.

Comment

If we beat the 6 seed, and the 7 seed beats the 2 seed, then the 7 seed comes here. So we get two home games.
                      :good:
                      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks
                        If we beat the 6 seed, and the 7 seed beats the 2 seed, then the 7 seed comes here. So we get two home games.
                        :good:
                        Also if we win our first two NIT games and the #1 seed loses in either the first or second round, then we would host the third game.

So we could host the first and third game even if we were to go on the road for the second game.

We could even end up hosting all 3 games depending on what the #1 and #2 seeds do.

Of Course we have to win on Wednesday for any of this to happen. :wsu_posters:

Comment

o yea, does anyone have a link to the bracket, i cant find it on this site? O and why do we play on the road if we are the higher seed?
                          ;-)
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Newshock ... He is talking about if Rhode Island wins, they are a 2 seed, and we are a 3, so we would have to go on the road to play Rhode Island.

Personally, I wouldn't count on the 1 or 2 seeds to get beat in the 1st round.

Comment

Working...
                            X