• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest NIT Watch

I like the sound of playing Arizona
    ShockerNut 2305

Comment

I don't understand why we are never higher than a 3 seed. Tech is a 1 seed and we beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by melcong4
        I don't understand why we are never higher than a 3 seed. Tech is a 1 seed and we beat them.
        I havent looked at their RPI but I would assume its better than ours as they play in a BCS conference and that is why...but im not sure
        1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Georgia Tech is a 1 seed, Texas Tech is a 6 seed.

UGH - Hate to see Creighton listed in the NIT.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9

Not this year they arent...
            1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

You need to look at the list again. They are in the red print right between Colorado State and Ohio beneath the 1-8 seeds.

Comment

You need to look at the list again. They are in the red print right between Colorado State and Ohio beneath the 1-8 seeds.
                "red - on the nit bubble, likely CBI or College Insider tournament bids"

And with them being that low on the list, and knowing the success of their season, they won't be sniffing an NIT bid.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock
                  "red - on the nit bubble, likely CBI or College Insider tournament bids"

And with them being that low on the list, and knowing the success of their season, they won't be sniffing an NIT bid.
                  Yes that is what I saw. I saw their name but they dont have a chance in hades of the making the NIT

Comment

Silly because we dont have big in front of our conference name! therefore I purpose we change the conference name to "The Big Valley" :posterwsu: 8)
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
                      Silly because we dont have big in front of our conference name! therefore I purpose we change the conference name to "The Big Valley" :posterwsu: 8)
                      The Big V!

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town
                        The Big V!
                        lol
                        We come in peace, always. :whistle:
                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

okay.....I just saw tech and thought TT----Georgia Tech makes more sense.

Comment

I wonder how much stock to put in this one guy's bracket though. Any chance we move to a 1 or 2 seed?
                            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

I noticed North Carolina was a six seed. I'm not sure how the region brackets work out but we still have a shot at that roy boy showdown.

Comment

Working...
                              X