• Show
Clear All

• Coaches Show?

Will there be a coaches show tonight?

yes

Comment

On right now.

Comment

Missed the first part. Can anyone recap?

Comment

did Coach just say we have at San Diego State on next season schedule?
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I believe so, yes.

Comment

Yes. I think that is part of the MWC Series.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                Yes. I think that is part of the MWC Series.
                It is. And I was really hoping we could have done better.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Sounds like Coach Marshall is recruiting up a storm all this week. He believes next Season's schedule thus far is a very impressive one.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                    Sounds like Coach Marshall is recruiting up a storm all this week. He believes next Season's schedule thus far is a very impressive one.
                    It's pretty good...so FAR. We'll see who he pays to come play in Koch Arena. If it's 250+ RPI teams again...well that cancels out some of the good in the schedule.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

One thing about West Coast games - even USU for that matter.

Due to the MVC's early tourney schedule, WSU's season is a week shorter than many team's schedules. Long travel times take a little heavier toll because the team has less recovery time after a long trip.

That seems pretty minor, but a long trip travel game - especially West with the 2 hour time difference - takes a toll.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

We finished 2nd in league play and lose in our finals to the top team. Wonder why it is that we get SD St, MWC 4th place team, and not BYU, UNLV, or UNM. Real bummer!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk
                          We finished 2nd in league play and lose in our finals to the top team. Wonder why it is that we get SD St, MWC 4th place team, and not BYU, UNLV, or UNM. Real bummer!!!!

maybe its because those teams were the home teams last year in the challenge and have to go on the road next year for the challenge
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                            Originally posted by ShockTalk

maybe its because those teams were the home teams last year in the challenge and have to go on the road next year for the challenge
                            So, with that thinking, are they always going to be on the road when we are?

Comment

I realize SDSU does not have as much name recognition as say UNLV, but SDSU always has a good basketball team, one that usually has a good winning season and RPI.

Truth is, WSU just does not have that much name recognition either, and I realize that many of you want to attach us to a school with more name recognition to bring the public's awareness of us to their attention, but, for the most part, that is just not going to happen too fast. SDSU will be a good game for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X