• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck Shox! from GMU

We crapped the bed :(
    You guys can do better :)
    :wsu_posters: :clap:

BTW, what do you think the chances of either you or UNI getting an at-large is? Heck, for all we know ODU could get an at-large from the CAA and face you guys as an at-large in the Sweet 16 :lol:

:wsu_posters:

UNI's at large chance = 99.99999999%
    Our at large chance = 00.0000000001%
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I think our chances at an at-large berth has improved, but would have to go the "backdoor" route to happen. We would need help. Personally, I would think the MVC would get 2 teams in before C-USA would get 3 or the MWC would bet 4. I'm still not conviced that the PAC-10 would get 3, but Az St and Washington have certainly help their cause down the stretch.

Comment

I cant see an at large bid happening but thanks for the kind thoughts and good luck in the future to GMU as well
        1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Working...
        X