Rushing the court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rushing the court

I've only been to one game where the court was rushed, and that was the Ill State game that locked up the title. It broke a few rules there of course and it was a PRTC.

But as much as I am not a fan of RTC, I think that was 100% kosher.

So what do you smart masses think?

I think Rick Reilly is an asshat.

With that said Winning a conference championship for the first time in how long = okay to rush the court.

KState beating KU at home for the first time in what two decades? = okay to rush the court.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
      I think Rick Reilly is an asshat.

With that said Winning a conference championship for the first time in how long = okay to rush the court.

KState beating KU at home for the first time in what two decades? = okay to rush the court.
      :good:

Comment

We also rushed the court when we beat Creighton in the Kansas Coliseum. They were ranked 11th I believe? Weren't many students but they were there. Carrying Fridge Holman.
        Goo Shockers

Comment

I saw the Creighton game in the Coliseum, and the Ilsu game, and I also thought we kinda stormed the court against SIU that one year?

Comment

BS for RTC for beating Creighton. But since we will be beating them every time we play them in the future, one could possibly understand their doing so if they ever manage to luck out and beat us.

RTC is perfectly acceptable no matter if it is the first time or the 20th consecutive time a team has won the national championship.

Comment

Working...
            X