Does Your Fanhood NEED Questioning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC Shox
    Apparently my fanhood needs to be evaluated. According to Cold Blooded, I'm not qualified.
    You're alright. No need for that. You just bring another view of things to the table that some just don't agree with. But we need those views on here too.

Comment

When we went to the Sweet 16 SO many people had shocker gear. In a way I hated it. I though, Dang I have been supporting them through the hard years and we finally do good and all these bandwagon fans come on.

Then I think of it more. I think of it as a good thing. The more fans the better!

Comment

There's a limit to one's fanhood. Between Shocker athletics, fundraisers and fine arts events, I can be on campus every night. It's great to have those options, but It's not realistic to expect that anyone can be all things to all people. I'm always disappointed that I don't get to the tennis matches. We have great talent and it's a sport that I enjoy immensely. That being said, I've never been to a match. I don't think we need to question anyone's fanhood. The best approach is to let people know when there's a good product and if they're interested they'll migrate to it. You also can't fault people for not wanting to go watch subpar product.

As far as the bandwagon goes, I'm all for it. I've been on the Shocker wagon since the eighties and suffered through more lean times than good. I'm all for having more people on the bandwagon with me. It's fun.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Somebody's fanhood needs questioning. There apparently are a lot of tickets left for the home opener tomorrow. This game better be sold out!

Comment

Originally posted by cjp27
            Somebody's fanhood needs questioning. There apparently are a lot of tickets left for the home opener tomorrow. This game better be sold out!
            I thought all the regular season games were already sold out? Are these tickets that have been sold back to the Shocker Marketplace?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
              Originally posted by cjp27
              I thought all the regular season games were already sold out? Are these tickets that have been sold back to the Shocker Marketplace?
              There are GA (unused student tickets) available, and like 14 listings on Ticket Marketplace.

Comment

They are "general admission", which means unclaimed student tickets.

Comment

KC Shox wrote:

"Apparently my fanhood needs to be evaluated. According to Cold Blooded, I'm not qualified."

Keep swinging , KC.

I value your "Realistic" comments along with the comments of "The Glass is 99.9% Fullers."

Someone has to strike a balance.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock
                    KC Shox wrote:

"Apparently my fanhood needs to be evaluated. According to Cold Blooded, I'm not qualified."

Keep swinging , KC.

I value your "Realistic" comments along with the comments of "The Glass is 99.9% Fullers."

Someone has to strike a balance.
                    Umph! :cry: Excuse me for a sec, I can hardly talk with this lump in my throat. You just made my day with your nice comment.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                      Apparently my fanhood needs to be evaluated. According to Cold Blooded, I'm not qualified.
                      KC, I've said it before. You're a turd but you're our turd :D . Please stay and contribute eventhough we all know you wear KU underoos to bed.

Comment

The students need to step the F up and get to the damn game. The tix are free for them aren't they? What a joke not having a sell out!

Comment

Yes, it does look bad when almost an entire section is empty. Especially when that section is on the side where the TV cameras shoot into. Oh, and why were people leaving early when the game was still in doubt? I saw a few rows get up and leave when the Shox really needed the fan support after blowing that 17 point lead. STAY AT THE GAME UNTIL ITS OVER (or all but over)!!
                          "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                          X