Official "Let's find something to complain about."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official "Let's find something to complain about."

Would anyone like to throw something on here after finishing the regular season in 2nd place and ungoing undefeated at home?

The inventor of the "Creighton girls love the Shocker" shirts is making a limited edition reprint of the shirts and we won't be playing Creighton. AND the original ones were gray, these will be yellow. The nerve.

Comment

My only complaints would be road losses @:

EU
      BU
      CU
      DU

I think all 4 of these were games we really should have won. But, I don't like to complain, so forget I wrote this!

Comment

We're not playing anywhere near enough home games.

Comment

I think that the location of the stationary bike should be moved further from the court so it's not a distraction for the refs.

Comment

I also think that the noise the urinals make should be changed to sound like a B-1B taking off rather than a fog horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock
              I think that the location of the stationary bike should be moved further from the court so it's not a distraction for the refs.
              I always knew there had to be an explanation for inattentive MVC refs at Koch Arena. . . .
              The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Our players should look at the flag and show proper respect during the national anthem.

I still hate paper cups.

The water faucets in the men's restrooms need toned down... I'm tired of looking like I didn't make it there in time.

The dance team needs restrictions. :innocent:

They need to set up a temporary gift shop (a mini Shocker Locker) on the other side of the arena. There's often too many people cramped into the Shocker Locker.

The guy sitting in front of me needs to regularly 'change the oil' in his shorts.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                  I still hate paper cups.
                  Agree, but at least the sizes should fit the cup holders; the small falls out the open front and the large will not fit in.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                    Our players should look at the flag and show proper respect during the national anthem.

I still hate paper cups.

The water faucets in the men's restrooms need toned down... I'm tired of looking like I didn't make it there in time.

The dance team needs restrictions. :innocent:

They need to set up a temporary gift shop (a mini Shocker Locker) on the other side of the arena. There's often too many people cramped into the Shocker Locker.

[i][b]The guy sitting in front of me needs to regularly 'change the oil' in his shorts[/b][/i].
                    I've got one of those guys in front of me!!!

My complaints ...
                    The little dancin dude should stop ... puts my moves to shame.

IronWu doesn't shoot down enough missles.

I can't ever win the pinball game

Comment

explain the dance restrictions...i'm dying to find out! :posterwsu:

Comment

Need to get some male cheerleaders who don't throw like girls...the atmosphere would be much greater if the cheerleaders could actually throw the t-shirts more than 2 rows deep. :D

Comment

The MVC was/is a weak conference this year, and will probably be the same next year. :D :goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali
                            There needs to be a vertical leap qualification, because it's not politically correct to have an "eye test".
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali
                              I would guess he's referring to the girl shaped like the Tasmanian Devil... she sticks out like a sore thumb. :D

SFL is back!

Comment

Working...
                              X