No announcement yet.

Games of interest for week of Nov. 11th - 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok ... fair enough on Brandon ... taking the ball from former MSU Bear Sky Frazier 6 times is pretty sweet.

Stat sheet says 0 blocks, but it has been known to lie.

Anyway, I had thought of him as a starter. Is he more of a defensive player who gets his points on trash and stickbacks?
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Final (OT)
      Seton Hall 89
      Monmouth 81

Final
      Missouri-St. Louis 37
      Illinois St. 70

Final
      Samford 51
      Evansville 49

Final
      Pittsburgh St. 66
      #25 Kansas St. 76

1:45 2nd
      Nothern Iowa 65
      UMASS 62

17:43 2nd
      Georgia Tech 43
      Tennessee St. 46

17:40 1st
      Baylor 5
      Jackon St. 1

15:45 1st
      UMKC 4
      Kansas 8

Comment

Sorry, little slow, thanks to all for updating. I did update the original post.

Great job by UNI for holding off UMass.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Also K-State only beats Pitt St by 10? Maybe we did ok after all :P. Granted we still have to get better offensively no matter how you slice it
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Flipping between the KU-UMKC and Pitt-St. Louis game.

Barry Eberhard, the Coffeyville CC transfer scored 8 of the first 12 points for SLU. Looks very good under the basket, both facing with his back to it. Not initmidated at all by Pitt. Pitt 23 SLU 19 with 3:25 left in the first half.

UMKC is holding their own so far against KU, but I don't think KU is trying very hard to play any kind of organized offense; just alot of individual play and the Jayhawks seeming to think the Roos should just lay down and let the inevitable happen. UMKC appears to be pretty well coached and well disciplined (so far). Tim Blackwell is not playing (2 game suspension). They're (the Roos) patient on offense. Their 7 footer Gettinger likes to shoot the mid-range jumper.... KU 25 UMKC 21 with 7:30 left...
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Another LOW Major knocks off a BCS team.

USC falls to Mercer (Atlantic Sun Conference) 96-81

OJ Mayo scores 32 points....

Mercer is in the same conference as Gardner-Webb....
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Updated....Valley with 2-1 today while our OOC opponents went 2-2

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee
                  Ok ... fair enough on Brandon ... taking the ball from former MSU Bear Sky Frazier 6 times is pretty sweet.

Stat sheet says 0 blocks, but it has been known to lie.

Anyway, I had thought of him as a starter. Is he more of a defensive player who gets his points on trash and stickbacks?
                  I think he will start before the year is out. Both he and Dyer are coming off the bench and I think it's part of their punishment from their off season legal issues.

I think he is more of an offensive minded player, however Coach Jank is stressing defense first and it appears that Sampay is buying in. I thought he had a couple blocks, but I may have been mistaken.

He appears to have a good post-up game and scored on a couple of jump hooks.

Comment

Baylor 100 Jackson ST 76

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker
                      Baylor 100 Jackson ST 76
                      I had it in the list on the main page. I just update on the original post. Also I had linked the box score if anyone is interested

Comment

updated...OOC opponents went 4-1 and that was only because Charlotte (potential matchup) and App St (guaranteed) were playing each other and one of them had to lose!

Comment

thanks shockerfan

Comment

No problem I'll do my best to update the games tonight right after I get home from the Shocker game :)

Comment

TX A&M vs Oral Roberts could end up being a decent game. Is Oral Roberts expected to be decent this year? Is their "star" player gone? Can't remember if he was a senior.

Guess I could stop being lazy and look it all up, but hard to do when I'm suppose to be working.... :D

Comment

I think Ken Tutt and Caleb Green both graduated last year. Not absolutely positive though.

Comment

Working...
                                X