Why not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not?

Blow the roof off Koch Arena on Saturday?

Shocker fans - it is time to bring it all together. Some here are negative Nancies; some here are Polyannas, and some here just wonder "why can't we all get along?"

Well this is it. The LAST (OK, hopefully for some of us) home game of the year is Saturday at noon. It is time to bring our A (OK, AAA or major) game.

WE need a victory Saturday in the worst way; we need a stepping stone going into the Valley Tournament.

Sure the last part of the season hasn't went as well as any of us would like, but it isn't over yet. Our coach and players deserve and need our support.

LET'S BLOW THE ROOF OFF KOCH ARENA ON SATURDAY
    AND THEN...
    TAKE THAT SAME SPIRIT WITH US TO ST LOUIS AND MAKE A RUN!

:wsu_posters: :clap: :yahoo: :posterwu: :clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :wsu_posters: :clap: :posterwu:

re:

Let's send Clevin off in style. He's been as good a Point Guard we've had in years and deserves a proper send off.

Comment

It's Clevin's day, he's earned it many times over.

Go Shocks!!!!
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

My son and I are all in...

Comment

The wife and I will be there. It will be a nostalgic day because CH was the leader in HCGM first recruiting class. I say first recruiting year because the first calendar year was just a scramble to get warm bodies.

Comment

Re: Why not?

Originally posted by vancedave56

Shocker fans - it is time to bring it all together. Some here are negative Nancies; some here are Polyannas, and some here just wonder "why can't we all get along?"

Well this is it. The LAST (OK, hopefully for some of us) home game of the year is Saturday at noon. It is time to bring our A (OK, AAA or major) game.

WE need a victory Saturday in the worst way; we need a stepping stone going into the Valley Tournament.

Sure the last part of the season hasn't went as well as any of us would like, but it isn't over yet. Our coach and players deserve and need our support.

AND THEN...

:wsu_posters: :clap: :yahoo: :posterwu: :clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :wsu_posters: :clap: :posterwu:
            Kick ass post, and my sentiments exactly! Let's get this baby started!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu

AND THEN...

Kung, Wu, you certainly are fired up this morning! You sound like you could go Jackie Chan on some Negative Nancies at anytime!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla

AND THEN...

Kung, Wu, you certainly are fired up this morning! You sound like you could go Jackie Chan on some Negative Nancies at anytime!
                Damn straight, I am sick of 5 posters ruining it for the rest of us. Probably the same 5 blue collar, union thug, boo-birds that never even attended WSU. I'm looking for a fight. Ok, not really, but still.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Looking forward to it. See you all there!

Comment

Our group will be there screaming. Someone please tell the students to wake up and show up!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
                    "Two dribbles and a ham sandwich" ~ Gregg Marshall
                    Wichita State, a team long on grit, made everything it shot. ~ Normal, Ill. newspaper 2/19/13

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla

AND THEN...

Damn straight, I am sick of 5 posters ruining it for the rest of us. Probably the same 5 blue collar, union thug, boo-birds that never even attended WSU. I'm looking for a fight. Ok, not really, but still.
                      You forgot Shirley's favorite description "mouth breathers."

Comment

Working...
                      X