• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory of 3's

Things work in 3's- UK takes Billy Clyde
    aTm takes Turg
    WSU takes GS!

They get 1 good coach each!
    We get 1 great coach and one prize recruit.
    In chess 2 pieces for one is a good move!

:posterwsu: :posterwu: :goshocks: 8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Well, I have been to Wildcat land, and all I can tell you is those boys are Ugly with a capital U! They are not nice, not charitable, and if you need to know anything, anything at all, just ask because they know everything!

I would think their elitest throats would tighten up at the mere mention of Gardner Webb. They ... LOL ... still think Singleton is coming to Kentucky, when all indicators have said he favors FSU, especially with one of his friends going there too.

If you want to see a classic case of denial, just go read some of their comments.

Read the comments to the article on Garrett:

The latest Kentucky Wildcats news, recruiting, transfers, and NIL information at KSR, part of on3.com

Comment

Thanks for the link Snapshot 9. Wow! Sounds like sour grapes at UK. Maybe they better beg Tubby to come back? Actually, I think Billy will do just fine there. While some of their fans are making light of G.S. coming here, let them forever remember that when the Atlantic Sun sent their runnin bulldogs, Gardner-Webb, to Kentucky, they mauled them Mildcats in their own back yad baby!!! "Look away---Look away--Look away dixie chicks." Hark--that was so cool, I better wear shades. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8).

Meanwhile, we are ecstatic that G.S. will now be a Shocker and look for this young man to be a solid player that they will someday wish they would have offered and signed. His signing here could go down as a bigger loss to Kentucky than the thrashing they took from Gardner Webb. Their inside game is suspect this very Season.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
        Thanks for the link Snapshot 9. Wow! Sounds like sour grapes at UK. Maybe they better beg Tubby to come back? Actually, I think Billy will do just fine there. While some of their fans are making light of G.S. coming here, let them forever remember that when the Atlantic Sun sent their runnin bulldogs, Gardner-Webb, to Kentucky, they mauled them Mildcats in their own back yad baby!!! "Look away---Look away--Look away dixie chicks." Hark--that was so cool, I better wear shades. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8).

Meanwhile, we are ecstatic that G.S. will now be a Shocker and look for this young man to be a solid player that they will someday wish they would have offered and signed. His signing here could go down as a bigger loss to Kentucky than the thrashing they took from Gardner Webb. Their inside game is suspect this very Season.

Here Here! 8) 8)
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
          Originally posted by forevershockerfan

Here Here! 8) 8)
          Hear, hear!

Comment

Working...
          X