K-State's success milking dividends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-State's success milking dividends

Nice addition for K-State basketball facility.

LOL...from the Subject title and URL, I thought they might be raising a new milk barn....

Comment

In spite of that success according to the eagle this am, translated to 8 people in the ksu athletic dept being laid off and another 2 positions not being filled. This on the heels of more money for frank ( although he deserves it) and the secret payments last year would give me a warm and fuzzy feeling about things.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
        In spite of that success according to the eagle this am, translated to 8 people in the ksu athletic dept being laid off and another 2 positions not being filled. This on the heels of more money for frank ( although he deserves it) and the secret payments last year would give me a warm and fuzzy feeling about things.
        From reading between the lines, it appears that K-State is simply cutting the fat regarding the layoffs. I think it has more to do with structural improvements to the staff than the bottom line. Of course, the bottom line was a contributing factor, though.

I'm no KSU apologist, but everything I've seen and heard from Currie since he was hired has been above board, and apparently has the program headed in the right direction.

Comment

Yes, I assumed they were expanding their agricultural science department as well... :lol:
          KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
          Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

As KSU cuts spending on athletics and folks are losing their jobs.
            "Two dribbles and a ham sandwich" ~ Gregg Marshall
            Wichita State, a team long on grit, made everything it shot. ~ Normal, Ill. newspaper 2/19/13

Comment

I think we are gonna see that at all the Regents schools.

Comment

Working...
              X