Hell of a Game Shockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell of a Game Shockers

Great game shockers. You played us very tough and looked better than anyone we've played except for La Tech and maybe St. Mary's. You would destroy overrated BYU.

Don't get down on your Offense. Utah State has played lights out D at home all year and has 2 of the best wing defenders in the country in Williams and Newbold. I thought the Shockers were very resilient and tough all night and everytime I thought the Ags were going to put them away you went on a run and kept it tight.

I thought your coach lost it for you by trying to play man at the first of the game and not helping on Wesley and Bendall. Stew is the best big man coach in the country and Tai's eyes sure lit up when he saw he was had your guy isolated with no help. I thought for a few minutes there that your bigs had never seen a guy with a few post moves! Your zone was very effective and really took my Ags out of rhythm but you were playing from behind at that point.

Refs were tremendous. Called the game very evenly and let the teams bang for the most part. Better than the WAC and nothing like the WCC debacle when St. Mary's came to town.

I liked your little point. He really limited Quayle's looks and penetrated nicely although Jared controlled the game as usual. The Hatch kid seemed solid too. Your bigs seemed to all have nice outside games and hardly ever missed that 17 footer.

Cheering for you to win out. You've got a classy, talented, and tough team that doesn't quit. Can't wait to watch the return game.

I'm surprised you liked our little point. Much like the rest of our team he's been a shell of his former self the past month. Clevin Hannah was not in the ball game tonight.

Comment

Thanks Hick,

I think you guys could very easily see the sweet 16 this year...of course you always need a little luck with the seeding and the matchups....but you guys are SOLID!!
      1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Good Game Hick. You guys are great fans and a lot like Shockers.

Comment

You should of seen our "little point" a couple weeks ago, he was alot better player then.
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Good post, Hick. Will be pulling for you guys to go far in the NCAA. You have a very solid and talented team and are obviously very well coached.

Comment

Hick, you guys have a nice team. I'll be pulling for you in the "Big Dance." I can see you guys making a really deep run. Very disciplined team.

Comment

Game story

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments.

You guys have the leading three point shooting team in America. Doubling down on you guys isn't as easy as you might think.

Hannnah and Murry didn't bring their A game.

Good luck in the NCAA Tourney, I'll root for you.

Thanks again for the airplane crash memorial.

Comment

Thanks Hick, see ya in a couple of years
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

It was fun to watch our two teams play. You guys have a great fan base and great students. What an awesome environment for college basketball! Hopefully when you make the return trip we'll treat you to some of our own style of home cooking and repay the favor!

You guys have a good team and should do well in the big dance. I just hope that your games will be shown here (you know how the CBS coverage can be) because personally I'd love to watch your team's games over K-State or KU.

Good luck and game on in 2011!

Comment

Working...
                      X