Best of luck this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best of luck this season

Should be an interesting season for you, new coach and all. I hear great things about Marshall.

Wish we had you on the schedule again.

Have a great season!

:goshocks:

GoGMU

The same to you partner!

Comment

Same with you!

I really honestly and truly hope you can bury that Ag school up in Manhattan.

I also miss not having GMU on the schedule this year. GMU correlates with two of our best seasons in recent history. It's a shame we can't continue the thing..

Stop by anytime and let us know how the Pats are doing!
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Good Luck, kick some BCS booty.
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Re: Best of luck this season

Originally posted by GoGMU
          Should be an interesting season for you, new coach and all. I hear great things about Marshall.

Wish we had you on the schedule again.

Have a great season!

:goshocks:

GoGMU
          What are GMU fans expecting from their team this year?

Comment

Let's see George Mason... hmmm... oh yeah! Good luck! I guess.. :whistle:

T

...8)

Comment

Re: Best of luck this season

Originally posted by RoyalShock
              What are GMU fans expecting from their team this year?
              We're optimistic. Many have picked us to win the CAA, though VCU is looking quite strong again, too. We return five starters, though Darryl Monroe (one of our key big guys) is going to miss up to a month after having surgery on his toe. We still have Will Thomas and Folrain Campbell from the great run of two seasons ago.

We pulled out a 7-point win in last night's opener against against a pretty good Vermont squad. We shot poorly. Hopefully we'll settle down.

Looking forward to following the '07-'08 Shocks.

Comment

GoGMU, thanks for the kind words.

Though many miles separate our two schools, we've developed a common bond that I hope lasts a long, long time.

Good luck to your squad this season as well.

Comment

Has there been any talk or rumors about getting GMU back on the schedule?

Comment

Thanks for the classy post GoGMU. Let's plan on meeting again in the Big Dance in the not to distant future !!

Comment

Originally posted by Topekashok
                      Thanks for the classy post GoGMU. Let's plan on meeting again in the Big Dance in the not to distant future !!
                      Let's not make it too big of a dance......say, only about 6 others on the dance floor at the same time!! :good: :good: :good:

Comment

Originally posted by shox8498
                        Let's not make it too big of a dance......say, only about 6 others on the dance floor at the same time!! :good: :good: :good:
                        I'd rather it be 2 others instead.

Comment

Amen Shocker brethren .............. Amen !!

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                            Originally posted by shox8498
                            I'd rather it be 2 others instead.
                            Why can't the two of us just be the last ones on the dance floor? :yahoo:
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                              Why can't the two of us just be the last ones on the dance floor? :yahoo:
                              Because CBS and the NCAA would just cancel the championship game, giving Packer and Nantz two hours of . . . of . . . whatever they do.

Comment

Working...
                              X