Mason Felter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mason Felter!

7 minutes, 2 points, 2 rebounds, and a blocked shot, and no turnovers. He defended well, moved well without the ball, set pretty good screens, I think he needs more PT. I know he was filling in for Gabe, and I don't want to take away from Gabe, but Mason could give us some good off-the-bench time at the 3 or 4, and I think he even played a little at 5 tonight.

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Definitely one of the highlights of my evening was when he knocked a guy in the lane on his arse.
    Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

He played well, but if Gabe's healthy, there aren't any minutes available. Only 80 minutes at the 4-5 spots, and the four guys in front of him should take em all.

Comment

Gave a very good account of himself. I was impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by DJShocker10
          Definitely one of the highlights of my evening was when he knocked a guy in the lane on his arse.
          I was a little surprised he didn't get called for a foul on that play. But given that EU plays that way a lot themselves, I didn't feel too bad for them.
          The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

He played well. His example is what we need from our team. People coming in the game, stepping up, and performing their role well.

Comment

Originally posted by JaminShock
              He played well, but if Gabe's healthy, there aren't any minutes available. Only 80 minutes at the 4-5 spots, and the four guys in front of him should take em all.
              :yes:
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Kudos to Mason for some well played and high energy minutes. It's great to see him stepping up when Gabe goes down.

Comment

Yes, he earned some serious love tonight.

Maybe I'm crazy but it seemed like there wasn't much chemistry with him in the game. I guess he probably doesn't get as much 1st team practice as guys like Gabe would. But I would like to think that it wouldn't matter. I just kept getting a weird vibe but I may be way off.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                    Yes, he earned some serious love tonight.

Maybe I'm crazy but it seemed like there wasn't much chemistry with him in the game. I guess he probably doesn't get as much 1st team practice as guys like Gabe would. But I would like to think that it wouldn't matter. I just kept getting a weird vibe but I may be way off.
                    Probably because they're used to playing AGAINST him (practice squad) and it takes a bit of an adjustment for them to play with him.... just a guess.

It was good to see Mason in the game. I wish we could see more of Kenny, but that's for another thread some other time.

Comment

Working...
                    X