No announcement yet.

Season Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15-15 and the first of the season may not be too pleasant.

Comment

Maybe 17-13. Brett Micheal is more likely to succeed at the D-1 level than Hatch.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
        Maybe 17-13. Brett Micheal is more likely to succeed at the D-1 level than Hatch.
        Wow 2 exhibitions under his belt and already so many haters... I just dont get it. I havent seen him do anything to lead anyone to think this yet based on what he has done on the court. hes been away from basketball for 2 years he has to be a little more than rusty still I think. Maybe we should give more than 2 exhibiton games to draw a conclusion...

Comment

uuuhhhh......this thread, actually most of this board is about all us us drawing conclusions. That's what it is. Please don't call me names.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
            uuuhhhh......this thread, actually most of this board is about all us us drawing conclusions. That's what it is. Please don't call me names.
            Where did I call you anything? I didnt. I implied that there seems to be a lot of people that arent giving hatch a fair chance to show himself. But at no point did I call you a name...

Comment

A top 5 finish in the MVC and be the team nobody wants to play in the Valley Tourney !!!!!

Two keys:
              1. Our top three players stay healthy
              2. PJ doesn't commit silly fouls

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Working...
              X