Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any topic you want

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any topic you want

    As long as it's about basketball, and it gets over 7 pages. The season is about to start and the most popular thread is devoted to bashing some dude for calling into a radio show, with occasional digressions into arguments about colors? Umm, I don't know about you all but I'm actually excited for the season itself. Surely there's some topic that can arouse as much interest as Dennis?

  • #2
    im excited too but i really think this season is going to be a work in progress. We have a lot of talent and the kind of athletes we havent had for awhile but i think it might take them awhile to mesh together. Im anxious to see JT play in a game tonight and hope the Nigerian getting here in December can be the start of us putting it together at the right time.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hows this? Smithson thinks we are going to get beat tonight! They gave Kansas a good run! Shockers will have all they can handle!

      I hope not.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Anthroshock
        Hows this? Smithson thinks we are going to get beat tonight! They gave Kansas a good run! Shockers will have all they can handle!

        I hope not.

        Since when is losing 94-59 a "good run"?

        I don't like comparing scores but if we win by less than 15 in this one, I'll be a tad disappointed.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.
        ________________
        "Enjoy the ride."

        - a smart man

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ShockerFever
          Originally posted by Anthroshock
          Hows this? Smithson thinks we are going to get beat tonight! They gave Kansas a good run! Shockers will have all they can handle!

          I hope not.

          Since when is losing 94-59 a "good run"?

          I don't like comparing scores but if we win by less than 15 in this one, I'll be a tad disappointed.
          Randy just had some good things to day about the Go-Rillas, specifically their inside game Vs. Ku

          Comment


          • #6
            could be tough!
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

            Comment


            • #7
              I approve the following advertisment...

              Less Dennis - More " We want Stutz"

              to replace

              Less Filling/ Tastes Great
              Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

              Comment


              • #8
                How about Randy's comment about tightening your butthole.

                Less comments from Smithson, more Marshall interview

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by shocker22
                  How about Randy's comment about tightening your butthole.

                  Less comments from Smithson, more Marshall interview
                  My butthole is pretty tight already. Don't know how much more I could do...

                  Crunches? :rofl:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Randy >>>>

                    I wonder how Dennis feels about this

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by shocker22
                      How about Randy's comment about tightening your butthole.

                      Less comments from Smithson, more Marshall interview
                      Maybe Randy's done some coaching out at the El Dorado correctional facility.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Dennis is doing Keigal excercises in his Barko lounger as we speak!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Any topic you want

                          Originally posted by DCShockerFan05
                          As long as it's about basketball, and it gets over 7 pages. The season is about to start and the most popular thread is devoted to bashing some dude for calling into a radio show, with occasional digressions into arguments about colors? Umm, I don't know about you all but I'm actually excited for the season itself. Surely there's some topic that can arouse as much interest as Dennis?
                          This has me so mad, I am turning 47 shades of RED........

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X