Shocker Pregame show rumor..HOPE IT IS NOT TRUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker Pregame show rumor..HOPE IT IS NOT TRUE

I just spoke with some of my peeps and heard that the Shocker pregame radio show is thinking about having Jane Albright on for the first 30 minutes of the show before the men's game next Tuesday.
    Now do not get me wrong, I think girls basketball is OK, but I prefer to listen to Mike and Dave. I mean this is the first Shocker game in the MARSHALL era. Next Tuesday if I turn on the radio before the game and I hear Jane's voice, I might turn the channel.

Thoughts?

Yes. Feel free to turn the channel. I don't mind.

Comment

Re: Shocker Pregame show rumor..HOPE IT IS NOT TRUE

Originally posted by lawmaker
      I just spoke with some of my peeps and heard that the Shocker pregame radio show is thinking about having Jane Albright on for the first 30 minutes of the show before the men's game next Tuesday.
      Now do not get me wrong, I think girls basketball is OK, but I prefer to listen to Mike and Dave. I mean this is the first Shocker game in the MARSHALL era. Next Tuesday if I turn on the radio before the game and I hear Jane's voice, I might turn the channel.

Thoughts?
      I would imagine that she would be on during the KGSO portion of the pregame and not the Mike and Dave portion over on 1330.

:wsu_posters:
      "Everyone has their own level of comfort, I elected to stay. I sleep well, love where I am, and have a great level of support."
      --Head Coach Gregg Marshall

Comment

Geez, I click on this thread seeing "rumor--HOPE IT IS NOT TRUE" and I'm expecting to read that PJ got arrested in Mexico or something. Who cares who's on the pregame show for 30 minutes? Isn't the thing hours long anyway?

Comment

:lol:

Turn on KGSO next hour for pregame coverage. 8)

Comment

poor Jane............

Comment

Re: Shocker Pregame show rumor..HOPE IT IS NOT TRUE

Originally posted by lawmaker

Thoughts?
              ROFL...you might turn the channel, huh?

Comment

I think you should pretend your Chris Benoit

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                  I think you should pretend your Chris Benoit
                  LOL
                  veni, vidi, vici

Comment

We will try to find the phone number for Dennis for you. Then you and he can chat for 30 minutes. You seem to have a lot in common.

Comment

Working...
                    X