X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Marshall injured

Xrays today
    YOUSUCKITPOX

You really hate to hear that. I hope he recovers quickly and that the injuries aren't too severe.

Comment

And Dwayne Lathan only played 2 minutes last night.

Comment

Tough

Definitely a tough run of luck for the Trees with all the injuries. If Marshall is out long, I could see them dropping back to 7th the way the Valley has piled up at this point.

Not to wish ill upon them, because that sort of thing tends to be rewarded by bad karma, but a seventh-place finish for the Trees sounds pretty good. Give me a potential three game card in St. Louis of IndSt, Creighton, and UNI, and I definitely like WSU's chances of moving on to the NCAA. In fact, that may be -- although I can't be sure -- what Nostradamus was seeing when I channeled him with my prediction last night.

Comment

Dwayne Lathan is out for the rest of the regular season with two broken fingers.
          In the fast lane

Comment

wow, its just one of those season for Sycamore fans.
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
              wow, its just one of those season for Sycamore fans.
              No kidding. The upside for their fans is that they have been pretty good in spite of horrible luck with injuries, which suggests that McKenna is doing a fine coaching job and has the program on the right track.

It would be frustrating to be an Sycamore fan this season, but I think they have a right to be more optimistic about their future than they have been in some time.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

i seriously cant remember a team in the valley at least, that gets star player hurt after star player.
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

We'll never know if this group would have been 3 "stars" on their team in the year they were all hurt. There's no doubt about one of them, but the other two were hurt about the time they might have emerged as "stars".

Graham Hatch
                  Mantas Griskenas
                  Matt Braeuer
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Marshall and Lathan both out 4 to 6 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
                      We'll never know if this group would have been 3 "stars" on their team in the year they were all hurt. There's no doubt about one of them, but the other two were hurt about the time they might have emerged as "stars".

Graham Hatch
                      Mantas Griskenas
                      Matt Braeuer
                      Hatch was barely a D1 player as a freshman let alone a star. Mantas probably had a chance at one time to be a good player but was probably done by the time he came to WSU.

Comment

Marshall, Lathan and Kelley go down for the Sycamores. That has to be depressing for Sycamore fans.

Think what we would be like going without Clevin, Toure and Hatch this year. On second thought, maybe it would be best not to think about it.

Coach McKenna must be wondering what he did to earn the rath of the basketball gods.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                          Coach McKenna must be wondering what he did to earn the rath of the basketball gods.
                          Play/coach for/at Creighton. :whistle:

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock
                            Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                            Play/coach for/at Creighton. :whistle:
                            :yes: I should have thought of that.

Comment

Working...
                            X