Gabe Blair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabe Blair

I don't want to jinx the young man - or get ahead of myself - but I am looking forward to his senior year.

Gabe came to Iowa to play.

Comment

ESPN Box score has GB with 1 board, I am happy about the points and his efforts at the line, but he is also part of the front line who got whipped on the glass tonight

Comment

Gabe had some good plays and some dumb plays. He wasn't superman.
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
          Did you ever see him take a shift off the whole night? He might have been dumb at times but he was everywhere. He plays with such energy! His steal on the point was very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by MTXE
            Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
            Did you ever see him take a shift off the whole night? He might have been dumb at times but he was everywhere. He plays with such energy! His steal on the point was very impressive.
            He fought the entire game. I'm glad he is a Shocker but he has room for improvement. So do Murry, Durley, Stutz, etc.
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Watching the team mature and progress is part of the enjoyment!

Comment

I totally agree with you Fairbanksfan. Watching young players develop skills and grow as a player is a part I enjoy a great deal. It's one of the reasons I'm always preaching for patience with young players. I've seen so many make significant gains year to year. As to Gabe ... I wouldn't trade him for many other power forwards especially coming off the bench and you can never question his heart and effort. His game tonight was, however, just OK. Needed more boards from him in his minutes and he had a couple of defensive breakdowns that led to points at the rim.

Comment

Working...
                X