Who is the real MTXE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the real MTXE?

MTXE, the poster who loves the lore and attention. The one who now has a formula based on him and his "egovers". The one who spends more time dogging GS than breathing in a day.

I know we've had several threads about this guy but now I really wanna see what everyone thinks in poll form. Yes I know this thread will feed into his abundant ego, but I'm a bit curious.

People say this guy isn't Cold, but all the mannerisms, "isms", wordage, sentence structure, and overall appearance make me believe that this is him. He's masking himself slightly in order to not admit he is Cold in order to keep himself from being banned again. This is why you see slight variance in certain features. This is Cold being clever. He doesn't wanna get axed again.

No, I'm not calling for the guy to get banned because I actually liked Cold and his humor. But I just want him to come out and admit it. But he won't because then his cover is blown and then he thinks he'll get banned.

From his megalove for EO, to his disdain for GS, to his early call-outs on Coach Marshall, to his ability to take pictures (see Intrust Bank Arena thread), etc., etc.

That is my case.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Another one of these??? I don't think its him because he posts on VT as MTXE even though Cold has an account there. Maybe its just him trying to disguise himself.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

How do you know I 'love the lore and attention'? Maybe I just want a few questions answered. Maybe I just need to relieve my frustration through a few threads. You should be able to understand this with your many meltdowns during in-game threads. :(

Comment

Originally posted by MTXE
        How do you know I 'love the lore and attention'? Maybe I just want a few questions answered. Maybe I just need to relieve my frustration through a few threads. You should be able to understand this with your many meltdowns during in-game threads. :(
        4/1 * 100 = 400%
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Can anyone vote for more than one?

(Notice the ability to bypass the usage of the alternate spelling of eye.)

Comment

Your infatuation with 'uncovering' my 'real identity' could be quickly resolved if my supposed alter-ego started posting again. Perhaps you could alert 'Cold's' contacts that his services are needed to help dispel what has become an unhealthy obsession with many on this message board.

I figured out the search function the other day after reading someone's post comparing Cold's archived comments to mine. I discovered through my searching that you have made quite an effort in the past to get this poster to come back (or be allowed to come back).

One thing puzzles me though: If you know he was kicked off the board, and you suspect that I am he, and you really miss his participation; why would you expend such energy attempting to do the very thing that could again remove this person from your message board life?

Comment

I liked the old Cold's style. I didn't necessarily agree with everything he said, but he was quite funny and entertaining.

The new, reserved, hurky-jurky Cold is annoying and bland. Not even remotely funny. Too concerned with hiding himself than anything else (oh and GS).
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Who is GS?
                THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

Originally posted by William
                  Who is GS?
                  Sorry. Most Shocker fans would recognize GS to be that of Garrett Stutz.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

MTXE = GS Dad?

Comment

How come in the poll their isn't a choice of "who cares?"

Let people get on the board and say what they want and not personally attack them, even if what they say is not the brightest comment in the world... :cowbell:

Comment

I will call Cold tomorrow.

If he is MTXE, I am pretty sure he will disclose it to me.

While MTXE and Cold are very bright, their discussion styles are quite different in my lowly opinion. The primary difference in their writing styles is the method of persuasion. Cold uses a sledge hammer to drive a tack. MTXE is more of a velvet needle man.

It is time to bring Cold back. The ban has been long enough. Too long actually.
                        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

It's me. I'm MTXE.

I'm also Cold, Dofo, KC, The gunman on the grassy knoll, the third man on Apollo 11, Watson, Judas, and Adam and Eve's forgotten middle child.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio
                            I will call Cold tomorrow.

If he is MTXE, I am pretty sure he will disclose it to me.

While MTXE and Cold are very bright, their discussion styles are quite different in my lowly opinion. The primary difference in their writing styles is the method of persuasion. Cold uses a sledge hammer to drive a tack. MTXE is more of a velvet needle man.

It is time to bring Cold back. The ban has been long enough. Too long actually.
                            Ill say this...at times he was nice to have around....I hesitate to say muscle but it kind of fits...anyway the muscle to take care of the light work. Unfortunately he forgot who the godfather was..kapish..and now he sleeps with the fishes
                            1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                              It's me. I'm MTXE.

I'm also Cold, Dofo, KC, The gunman on the grassy knoll, the third man on Apollo 11, Watson, Judas, and Adam and Eve's forgotten middle child.
                              1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Working...
                              X