bracket buster opponent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bracket buster opponent

does anyone know who some possible opponents for the bracket buster game would be now that butler seems unlikely?

Please spend 3 seconds looking at the other Bracketbuster thread before you start a new one with the explicit goal of making fun of WSU, asshat.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      Please spend 3 seconds looking at the other Bracketbuster thread before you start a new one with the explicit goal of making fun of WSU, asshat.
      didnt see a bracket buster thread on the first page, asshat. also had no intentions of making fun of wsu.

Comment

Apology accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by swish1
          Originally posted by WuDrWu
          didnt see a bracket buster thread on the first page, asshat. also had no intentions of making fun of wsu.
          You will have to excuse Wu for a minute. He's a caged lion when the Shox lose like they did - which isn't the first time. If they win the next 2 out of 3, heck, I'd even be happy with that.

But if we lose the next three, which I will say again, is not out of the realm of possibility, I do believe we will all see a side of Wu that would scare Tiger Wood's wife.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
            You will have to excuse Wu for a minute. He's a caged lion when the Shox lose like they did - which isn't the first time. If they win the next 2 out of 3, heck, I'd even be happy with that.

But if we lose the next three, which I will say again, is not out of the realm of possibility, I do believe we will all see a side of Wu that would scare Tiger Wood's wife.
            Were you watching SNL when you wrote that? Just wondering haha.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Wu, not really like you....'asshat'?

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali
                Wu, not really like you....'asshat'?
                I apologize for not being more creative. LOT'S of people invest FAR more into this program than I. LOT'S. It is frustrating to see strides made and then collapse like yesterday....mainly due to this awful league we are in. There is so little room for error it's not even funny.

No other program routinely puts in what WSU puts in. NONE. Do they have good teams? Sure. Are there other good coaches and teams? Of course. But WSU carries more water for this penny ante conference than Gunga Din and what do we have to show for it? How about ZERO conference tournament final appearances (much less championships) for 20 years running? How about NOBODY taking up for us when we get examined, rectally, on television? How about putting the tournament that determines about 80% of the NCAA appearances that we get farther away from the most dedicated fan base than anyone else?

And if it appears from time to time that I take it out on someone here that posts for the express purpose of proding true fans, then those are just some of the many reasons why.

Comment

Take.........a................deep..............br eath.............

Comment

ASSHAT HA HA
                    First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

re:

Being a sports fan is a losing proposition. We all get so emotionally invested and, inevitably, your team finds a way to rip your heart out. Still, the occassional moment in the sun, when your team reaches glory makes all the pain and heartache worth it all.

Yesterday was a punch to the gut. But I'm not giving up. Afterall, there's still a chance my Shocks could do something great.

Comment

Working...
                      X