omg when I get home im posting up something inregards to that Shiz

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
      Subscribing :good:
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
        "Courtney, this is not a democracy, it's a cheerocracy. I'm sorry, but I'm overruling you."

Just curious, is a "cheerocracy anything like a chucktatorship?

Comment

Who is the dumb &%@ who started this..... forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
            The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

Comment

How in the world is this topic surviving. I come in here to check out photos of hot cheerleaders and the discussion of our past and present cheering squad is being discussed. Booorrriinnngggg!

Someone please add some photos.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                How in the world is this topic surviving. I come in here to check out photos of hot cheerleaders and the discussion of our past and present cheering squad is being discussed. Booorrriinnngggg!

I hear ya KC.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox

Knock yourself out
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Boy shizzle you better have Safe Search on with that link though! Otherwise NSFW and definitely not safe for when the wife is reading over your shoulder! I just got a dope slap to the back of the head!
                    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
                      Boy shizzle you better have Safe Search on with that link though! Otherwise NSFW and definitely not safe for when the wife is reading over your shoulder! I just got a dope slap to the back of the head!
                      She wasn't holding your trombone at the time, I hope!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
                        If you're not filtering Google images you know what you're getting in to.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                        X