Games of interest for week of Nov. 5th - 10th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNI cruises to an easy win.

That gives the Valley a 4-0 start with 1 of them being a BCS team.

Our opponents/possible opponents didn't do so hot. They went 1-3...won't help the RPI much, but there is still time :)
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

:yahoo: The Valley is 4-0!!

Comment

UNI's 7-footer, Egleseder, had a good line. Solid double-double with 16 pts, 15 boards and 3 blocks. Maybe NIU didn't have anyone who could come close to matching up with him.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
          UNI's 7-footer, Egleseder, had a good line. Solid double-double with 16 pts, 15 boards and 3 blocks. Maybe NIU didn't have anyone who could come close to matching up with him.

Problem is, right now, neither do we.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
            That's a very nice line.

I don't feel too bad about GT losing. I was actually kinda happy when I saw it on the scroll.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

NIU shows 2 centers, a 6'11" and a 6'7" center. They also have a 6'10" forward.

UNI hit 10 trey's, and outrebounded the Huskies, 48-30. UNI shot almost
              48% from the 3. They shot about 52% overall.

Comment

Mercer 96
                #18 USC 81

Watch out for the Atlnatic Sun this year, upsets over #18 and #22 in three days.

Comment

Well Missouri State records the Valley's first lost of the season to the hands of Toledo.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Bradley hanging close to Illinois Chicago early in the 1st half.

Comment

all games updated

Comment

Well Bradley just lost so the good start pretty much got wiped out tonight. #2 and #3 preseason Valley teams both lose to teams they really shouldn't lose to :(

Comment

Wow. Neither one of those games should have been lost.

And if anyone is interested, I know I am, Tad Boyle and Northern Colorado won their first game of the season last night against VMI. 104-97
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                            Wow. Neither one of those games should have been lost.

And if anyone is interested, I know I am, Tad Boyle and Northern Colorado won their first game of the season last night against VMI. 104-97
                            New I forgot one. I appologize and will have it included starting next week. That's a good start for them!

Comment

I believe they're playing in a tournament at Air Force. They'll play the championship game against either AFA or Dartmouth? Whoever won the other game yesterday. I don't remember
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

That gives the Valley a 4-0 start with 1 of them being a BCS team.
                                WHo beat a BCS team ?

Comment

Working...
                                X