Orupke Roster Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orupke Roster Picture

I might be really confused or missed something, but how is his roster picture on Goshockers.com if he isn't here?

we talked about it already

sorry cant find the link

Photoshop is a helluva program

Comment

HAHA, wow, I didn't even think of that. Well, my nieve excitement is now crushed, thanks. :)

Comment

dont worry alot of people said/thought the same thing

Comment

There's never been a confirmation or a denial that he was here when the picture was taken.

I don't think it's a Photoshop. I think Orukpe was here, had the picture taken, but wasn't able to stay on the visa he had for that trip.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I'm not an expert, but it looks to me like he's cut and pasted over that background.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle

I'm not an expert, but it looks to me like he's cut and pasted over that background.
              Agree, it looks like a UFO photo alteration. :D
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

its not that bad. over exaggeration at its finest on shockernet.
                ________
                LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

A coach cannot talk about a player until a signed LOI is in hand, but you can put his picture and profile on everything you want and he isn't enrolled yet?

Comment

Originally posted by boyshocker
                    A coach cannot talk about a player until a signed LOI is in hand, but you can put his picture and profile on everything you want and he isn't enrolled yet?
                    He already signed the LOI... coach has publically talked about him several times. I'm sure they know the rules and are following them to the T. I still say the photo is altered, but it really doesn't matter... and I have a photography background. Maybe I'm not understanding your question?
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I know by NCAA rules, he is not eligible yet (because of the test score). But what can prevent him from being in Wichita? Even a person in a communist country can come here on a visa.
                      My question: is it a violation of NCAA rules if he practices with the team before he become eligible (Dec 15) :roll:
                      Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Yes, it is a violation for him to practice with the team before he becomes eligible. He will need to be enrolled full time before he is eligible to practice.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

But nothing says he can't work out with team away from the coaches. Players can work with him all they want to, just not the coaches.

Comment

Working...
                          X