Front Page of CBS Sports College Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Page of CBS Sports College Hoops

CBS Sports has the latest College Basketball news, live scores, player stats, standings, fantasy games, and projections.

The excellent pub continues to spread like swine flu. This visibility will get us a few extra votes in the polls on Monday.

I hope we can take care of business on Tuesday in Normal and watch the bandwagon grow.

Good Stuff!

Comment

Nice to see some shockers getting some respect. . . MERRY CHRISTMAS SHOCKERS!
      Shox-4-Life

Comment

Ok there is a question below the article asking whether WSU would beat Pitt with Hannah.

Then somehow there are KU fans talking about a KU, K-State, WSU, Texas Final 4. WTF??

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02
          Ok there is a question below the article asking whether WSU would beat Pitt with Hannah.

Then somehow there are KU fans talking about a KU, K-State, WSU, Texas Final 4. ####??
          Can I get some of whatever they are smokin'???

I'd LOVE to see that Final 4 any day.

Comment

I tell ya what. . . that would be an amazing final four (at least for us kansas fans)!!
            Shox-4-Life

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02

Then somehow there are KU fans talking about a KU, K-State, WSU, Texas Final 4. ####??
              Now there's a concept!
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

dont forget to vote on the poll they have on there

Poll
                Will Wichita State win the MVC regular-season title?
                66% Yes: MVC champs!
                34% No: Overhyped
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Just to clarify, the story is off the AP wire. SI.com, Sportsline.com and now HutchNews.com.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                    Just to clarify, the story is off the AP wire. SI.com, Sportsline.com and now HutchNews.com.

The Omaha World Herald ran the same AP article in the Christmas Day edition of the paper. A nice article with a nice picture.

Unfortunately a number of Omahans didn't get their paper this morning due to the 9 to 11 incles of new snow on the ground (on toip what was left from the last 11" snow storm).

A link to the on-line version: http://www.omaha.com/article/20091224/SPORTS/712249824

Comment

That AP article referenced on line apparently appeared nationally. Our local Bakersfield newspaper printed it. WSU has not received that much press here locally in the last 30 years, including when they were nationally ranked.

Comment

The same article was in the KC Star.

Comment

Yahoo sports....

Comment

Working...
                          X