No announcement yet.

Unbuild it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Joke! Scott Thompson refused to recruit Jacey Holloway (Iowa State)from Moundridge and John Onjes (OU) because and I quote " We already have KC Hunt" (somebody help me with the spelling on those names, its been a while) Both ended up being very good Big 12 players as well as full time starters.
    Maybe someone should have kicked Scott square in the grapes! (than can be very painful)
    Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Comment

funny story...once i sat next to tim floyd at thenational juco tourney and he told me when he took the isu job, he tried to run hollaway off...and he ended up wanting all of his players to be like jacy....

Comment

Tom Kosich by far, never will forget his radio work and the Vitale routine.

Comment

I always forget the name of that kid from Olathe.....tall, skinny, white kid.......got caught smoking some weed........then transferred to Cleveland State........

I think he may have been during the era of Smithson II, or possibly near the end of Thompson's tenure.

Can anybody help?

Comment

Carter Arnett

Comment

Willie Davis gets an honorable mention.

Will Kosich be here for MTXE?

Comment

Bart Westgeest (knee pads and all) and Mahnord Martina. The Eastern Blocks version of the twin towers.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by boyshocker
                  Tom Kosich by far, never will forget his radio work and the Vitale routine.
                  Tyrone Shoelace made the Kosich show what it is today..... a failure!
                  Whoooo Betta? Tom Kosich or Dick Vitale?
                  I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Comment

Working...
                  X