Valley Finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valley Finish

Well non-con is basically over. Who do you like going into conference play?

1. UNI - Loss to DePaul, but they won last year, and when you return all 5 starters from the #1 team the year before, they are still the pick to win until PROVEN otherwise.

2. WSU - So far so good! Plus, I love this team!!!

3. MSU - Only loss is in OT to Arkansas. This is a suprise team, so they probably have the thinnest margin of error going forward.

4. SIU - Will be a tough out, but they don't have the strength to win it all.

5. Creighton - Ugh. They're ALWAYS good, and unfortunately, Dana will right the ship. Very tough schedule thus far.

6. Ill. St. - Enough talent to do better, but I don't think they are as good as the top 3.

7. Bradly - They could go 7-2 at home with 5 girl scouts on the court.

8. Ind. St. - Not enough talent on the bench.

9. Evansville - Slightly worse than the Sycamores

10. Drake - They're God awful!
    Livin the dream

WSU surprise first place title, cutting down the nets, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SFP
      Can I say from challenging for the title, after the Illinois game, to now challenging for the basement spot is quite a accomplishment in 2 weeks time. I still say if we can get our act together we will not be playing on Thursday but probably competing for a top seed. This team has talent but they cannot take it easy and if our bigs get hungry we'll look like another team. I had a conversation with a Creighton fan yesterday and we are both in agreement that the Valley has zero bigs that scare you so we do not have to worry as much during league play.
      http://www.bradleyfans.com/ Next game: BU at Drake, Tuesday, 12/29 at 7:05 pm
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
        Originally posted by SFP
        Can I say from challenging for the title, after the Illinois game, to now challenging for the basement spot is quite a accomplishment in 2 weeks time. I still say if we can get our act together we will not be playing on Thursday but probably competing for a top seed. This team has talent but they cannot take it easy and if our bigs get hungry we'll look like another team. I had a conversation with a Creighton fan yesterday and we are both in agreement that the Valley has zero bigs that scare you so we do not have to worry as much during league play.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
          Originally posted by SFP
          It's really, really hard to take anything from that board seriously.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I went over there and reminded them that when considering WSU's front court, you have to consider Durley and Stutz combined as the post player.

Of course, that is the Mecca and bowing to the East is required, so I predicted a BU win by 12 @ DU. I think that's a legitimate pick.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
              I went over there and reminded them that when considering WSU's front court, you have to consider Durley and Stutz combined as the post player.

Of course, that is the Mecca and bowing to the East is required, so I predicted a BU win by 12 @ DU. I think that's a legitimate pick.
              I looked there. Thanks - I wonder how they will reply. (Maybe I should sign up for the Bradley board but I would probably get banned before the season is over. :lol: )
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Bradley and Creighton will definately have trouble in the paint against us, UNI, and probably SIU. Plus Il St, Ind St, MSU, and EU. Lawson is a nice player.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                X