X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Shox

Go Shox,

DOFO

When did DOFO learn spelling and grammar?

Comment

When you learn to keep your mouth shut...

Comment

Dude, when you add DOFO to your posts, the moderators can see that and they can ban you... again. The screen name DOFO didn't get banned, YOU did. So PlaneShocker should be banned, too. Idiot.

Translation: NO ONE WANTS YOU ON THIS BOARD. YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING. GO AWAY.

Comment

Originally posted by SirShoxAlot
          Dude, when you add DOFO to your posts, the moderators can see that and they can ban you... again. The screen name DOFO didn't get banned, YOU did. So PlaneShocker should be banned, too. Idiot.

Translation: NO ONE WANTS YOU ON THIS BOARD. YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING. GO AWAY.
          Take it easy on DOFO, he's just a child. I sat near him at the Valley tournament when he was wearing his 'DOFO' shirt. My only complaint was he seriously needed to 'change the oil' in his shorts... he smelled like a St. Louis street bum. I would estimate his age to be 10. Lets cut him some slack... he's provided quality entertainment in the past.

Welcome back DOFO! :yahoo:
          SFL is back!

Comment

Re: A&M/NCAA

Originally posted by PlaneShocker
            I can just see it already, Wichita State playing A&M while the Shox are the upper seed and destroy Texas A&M. :posterwu:

DOFO
            Opium will give you weird dreams like that. They even seem real!
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by SFL
              I sat near him at the Valley tournament when he was wearing his 'DOFO' shirt. My only complaint was he seriously needed to 'change the oil' in his shorts... he smelled like a St. Louis street bum.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

As far as the DOFO stuff...whatever.
                About the ATm's coach, I'll root for him. Yeah I'm tired of the overrated and overpaid BCS stuff. But I went to WSU when the team sucked, the players were not a joy to see on campus or share a classroom with & tended to get arressted.
                I had good time in Turgeon's era & have lifelong memories of going to those games w/ my grandfather. I enjoyed seeing the BCS homers beat. And I can't get too many Sweet 16 runs. I can't have anger over that. I like where the team is now and the way the school is represented.
                I am grateful for this past just as I am grateful for my optimism for what Ibelieve is the future.
                Phi Alpha

Comment

This is DOFO's dad, Dofo is 16 years old.

Comment

I thought he was on your account again. Merry Christmas.
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneShocker
                      This is DOFO's dad, Dofo is 16 years old.
                      Wow! I actually thought he was much younger also. I also noticed him in St. Louis wearing his classic 'DOFO' shirt. We miss DOFOisms.

:D
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                      X