1240 KU - WSU DEBATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1240 KU - WSU DEBATE

Anyone listening to Brice and Bob chime in on your thoughts with neutral site games every year with KU and WSU. One in Sprint and one in Intrust, every other year. the revenues would be higher due to more seats and the ability to charge premiuim prices on tickets. Any thoughts on this scenerio?

Who was the KU BANDIE ***** that called in? Travis?

Still drinking Travis?

Worthless, pompous, wannabe, never was a fan until they won a national championship and never gives a dime to anything 2 bit bandie ass **** whore.

Comment

So Doc, how do you really feel about travis?

Comment

LOL I missed it what did he say?

Comment

He basically said that KU could play WSU and would probably win 8 times out of ten but that if KU lost then we would act like WSU won the national championship. He then said that he wouldn't blame WSU fans for than because that is the closest that WSU fans would have to a national championship.

Comment

Now I really regret not making an ass of myself last night at the game with the beaker goober in the student section.

Arrogant, bandie, know nothing wannabe lawrence living dope smoking asswipes.

Comment

Originally posted by engrshock
              He basically said that KU could play WSU and would probably win 8 times out of ten but that if KU lost then we would act like WSU won the national championship. He then said that he wouldn't blame WSU fans for than because that is the closest that WSU fans would have to a national championship.
              Funny, if we were talking about baseball, you could swap the places of KU and WSU in the above paragraph and it would hold true (plus it would be a proven reality, not a hypothetical).

Nonetheless, WSU is still willing to play KU home and home under those circumstances in baseball. I guess WSU baseball coaches and fans are just less paranoid about the possibility of losing to KU than KU basketball coaches and fans are of losing to WSU.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                Now I really regret not making an ass of myself last night at the game with the beaker goober in the student section.

Forget to take your meds, Doc?

Comment

Yeah, maybe we could only beat them 2 out of 10 times, I beg to differ. Irregardless, they should cowgirl up and take those two beatings. Seriously, are we the only MVC team that doesn't play in state D 1 schools?

Comment

Travis, like so many bandies, is a complete idiot.

He said KU has nothing to gain and everything to lose by playing WSU because they should win.

Well KU should win every game, so then they shouldn't play any games at all. There is nothing to gain, which is EXACTLY what KU and teams like KU want....no risk all reward....crown them national champs without playing a game. They think they are the best, so why play any games?

I could smell the Meister Brau from my office while Travis stood in line at the unemployment office wearing his Muck Fizzou T SHIRT, which is apparently ok for KU fans to print, but not WSU fans.

Brent was ready to take his side until he changed his tune when it came to baseball and then Brent tore him up.

Good for Brent. Make him WEAR that stupid comment BK. :clap:

Comment

While I hate ku, and their fans even more, keep in mind that its not just WSU that they're afraid to play. Out of conference, unless they have to, they wont play ANYONE that has the slightest chance of beating them.
                      That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Originally posted by emmitt
                        Seriously, are we the only MVC team that doesn't play in state D 1 schools?
                        And WSU is the only NCAA Division I or Division II team in the state that KU doesn't play.

I'd love to see it happen but no way does it and not for the reasons stated here.

Comment

Originally posted by owenc
                          Originally posted by emmitt
                          Seriously, are we the only MVC team that doesn't play in state D 1 schools?
                          And WSU is the only NCAA Division I or Division II team in the state that KU doesn't play.

I'd love to see it happen but no way does it and not for the reasons stated here.
                          Bill Self has been on record that he won't play WSU because of the potential fan backlash if they lost to us. I'd say that it won't happen for precisely the reasons stated here.
                          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Worthless, pompous, wannabe, never was a fan until they won a national championship and never gives a dime to anything 2 bit bandie ass #### whore.
                            Wow! I hope the "Dr" in the middle of your name doesn't stand for doctorate or MD. A colorfully urban vernacular you are displaying there son.. :(

Are there any admins on this website?

Comment

someday KU will be bad in basketball. Based on karma, it will be a deep abyss that will swallow KU basketball.

Comment

Working...
                              X