Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here is a Stat I Thought I Would Never See....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a Stat I Thought I Would Never See....

WSU is now 10th in the NCAA in FT%. If they can continue to him them at that % it will be very difficult for teams to come back from behind (i.e. Texas Tech).

1 Cal St. Fullerton (BW) 80.2
    2 Utah St. (WAC) 79.5
    3 Drake (MVC) 78.7
    4 Brigham Young (MWC) 78.6
    5 Colorado (B12) 78.5
    6 Oklahoma (B12) 78.1
    7 Indiana St. (MVC) 78.0
    8 Wright St. (Horz) 77.6
    9 Duke (ACC) 77.6
    10 Wichita St. (MVC) 77.5
    11 Cornell (Ivy) 77.2

Now, if someone new has been working with the team on FT this year - please give him a raise ;-) .

The Valley with 3 teams in top 10. Wonder how bad Drake would be if they couldn't shoot free throws? (Considering how bad they are now)
    The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Re: Here is a Stat I Thought I Would Never See....

Originally posted by Ixiah
      WSU is now 10th in the NCAA in FT%. If they can continue to him them at that % it will be very difficult for teams to come back from behind (i.e. Texas Tech).

1 Cal St. Fullerton (BW) 80.2
      2 Utah St. (WAC) 79.5
      3 Drake (MVC) 78.7
      4 Brigham Young (MWC) 78.6
      5 Colorado (B12) 78.5
      6 Oklahoma (B12) 78.1
      7 Indiana St. (MVC) 78.0
      8 Wright St. (Horz) 77.6
      9 Duke (ACC) 77.6
      10 Wichita St. (MVC) 77.5
      11 Cornell (Ivy) 77.2

Now, if someone new has been working with the team on FT this year - please give him a raise ;-) .
      Coach Gross said last night that HCGM is in charge of teaching FT. They shoot at various times throughout practice, usually after some sprints so they're tired. They always have some competition on the resultsof shooting, either running if the group doesn't beat the other group or don't hit 75%. If a guy is making FT, HCGM doesn't mess with 'em, but if a guy struggles, HCGM has a specific way he wants them shot and according to Gross, "it works." Gross said he was a terrific FT shooter and that he was "on the same page" as HCGM on the issue.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
      X