No announcement yet.

The North Dakota State Prediction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to get excited about this one after Saturday's wild finish.

WSU 88
    NDSU 59

Comment

The Shocks should be able to RUN and SCORE AT WILL vs. NDSU. Expect big games from Murray, Kyles, and Blair along with the usual solid outings from the rest.

Williams and Manigault will get plenty of PT.

Shocks - 84
      Bison - 65
      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

This could very well be an inside look at the future success of our team.

If we can remain focused in a game where all signs point to "no", then we just might be on the road to a good Valley record.

If we stumble and struggle, then it's kind of back to the drawing board.

Special teams stay focused.

Fyi, special fan bases stay focused. I sense the bandwagon has a few people looking to catch up around the bend.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
          This could very well be an inside look at the future success of our team.

If we can remain focused in a game where all signs point to "no", then we just might be on the road to a good Valley record.

If we stumble and struggle, then it's kind of back to the drawing board.

Special teams stay focused.

Fyi, special fan bases stay focused. I sense the bandwagon has a few people looking to catch up around the bend.
          I hate bandwagon fans... you're right though.

:roll:

Comment

I hope WSU can stay focus.
            How about practice and preparation for NDSU? They probably don't have enough time for this: too tired to practice on Sunday, and not practice hard today so that they have energy to play tonight. :roll:
            Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Re: The North Dakota State Prediction Thread

Originally posted by Snapshot9
              North Dakota State lost to Fresno State tonight, 54-68. They are now 4-6, or 6-6 if you count 2 exhibition games.

I noticed they only have 1 black player on their team, which is unusual nowdays.

Shox - 86
              Bison - 64
              actually according to warrennolan.com they are 2-6 and 4-6 if you count their 2 non D2 wins
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Does best KCShox impression

" You guys are all predicting a win over a good NDSU team, ignorance at its finest"

I'm only joking.
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Team that had Ben Woodside last year - 61

Team thats never had Ben Woodside - 78

:goshocks:

Comment

We used to have bison. - 75
                    They stole all the bison? - 54
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Hope we put this one away early and get Kenny and Demetric some quality minutes in the second half.
                      "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning."
                      -- Pele

Comment

Originally posted by shockar25

I hate bandwagon fans... you're right though.

:roll:
                        Yeah, but if that's the worst thing you have to deal with when the Shocks are rolling, I'll take it. Give me many thousand bandwagoners.

Comment

NO!!!! Ron is salivating....
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

82-78 Shox!! Duke Tshomba is told to go in but is tripped by Matt Clark on his way to the score table and suffers a bruised knee. Clark goes in instead and scores 2pts.
                            GO SHOX!!
                            Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
                              Shocks by 12. Let down is inevitable. I'm worried but not as much as I'd be if this one was on the road.

Go Shocks!

Well, that was another arduous final quarter. Well, our Shocksare 11-1 what a difference a year makes.

Merry Christmas Shockerland.

Go Shocks!!!!
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X