Its Game Day!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Game Day!!!!

Hey Shocker Fans, Please be the loudest you have ever been, if you still have a voice at the end of the night, you should have your Shocker fan card taken away, Thank You. GO SHOX!!! :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Bout time. This has been the longest week ever!
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez
      Bout time. This has been the longest week ever!
      Amen to that. Here's to a hard fought and well-earned Shocker victory!

:wsu_posters: :clap: :poster_jt: :poster_toure: :thewave:

Comment

We Shocker fans long for games like tonight. TT is ranked 16th, stresses defense, and the Line is 4 to their favor. Here's the deal. At the Chuck, our Shocks can and will beat most teams. When we played Pitt without Hannah, it seemed like their hands were constantly in our passing lanes creating havoc. Speaking of defense, the Shocks have improved in that Department since these two teams last encountered.

Thus tonight will be a dawg-fight from start to finish. Throw the '4 point TT line' out the window. This game is up for grabs and both teams have been playing tough. Both Teams and Coaches will throw into this game everything but the kitchen sink but no folding chairs, thank you very much. tsk tsk tsk. When the dust settles and the black and gold curtains close, my heart and my ole-bones tell me we have a great shot of winning this game by a frog hair baby. Can u dig it?
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
          We Shocker fans long for games like tonight. TT is ranked 16th, stresses defense, and the Line is 4 to their favor. Here's the deal. At the Chuck, our Shocks can and will beat most teams. When we played Pitt without Hannah, it seemed like their hands were constantly in our passing lanes creating havoc. Speaking of defense, the Shocks have improved in that Department since these two teams last encountered.

Thus tonight will be a dawg-fight from start to finish. Throw the '4 point TT line' out the window. This game is up for grabs and both teams have been playing tough. Both Teams and Coaches will throw into this game everything but the kitchen sink but no folding chairs, thank you very much. tsk tsk tsk. When the dust settles and the black and gold curtains close, my heart and my ole-bones tell me we have a great shot of winning this game by a frog hair baby. Can u dig it?
          Fsf, the Shox are 4 point favorites, now 5.

Comment

You rock shocks02. Now that "line" we refuse to throw out the window!!!
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I saw this on Chris Jans' twitter. Interesting :good:

I think there mite b more than 10506 tomo...seems like they have added some chairs for tomo?!?!

Comment

IRON WU: "THIS IS OUR HOUSE!"

:wsu_posters: :yahoo:

Comment

The line opened at -4 now some sites are showing -5.5. It seems everyone likes the Shocks.

I was telling people all week the line would be WSU -3 and they all called me crazy! Who's crazy now??????!!!!!!!!

:goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
                    The line opened at -4 now some sites are showing -5.5. It seems everyone likes the Shocks.

I was telling people all week the line would be WSU -3 and they all called me crazy! Who's crazy now??????!!!!!!!!
                    KC Shox? :D
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I have that pre-game knot in my stomach that is normally reserved for CU games.

Go SHOX!

Comment

Marty. Don't worry; you're always crazy in our book. :D
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Looks like KC could make a killing tonight with that line.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

the countdown is on, less than 6 and half hours til game time
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I don't like this trend. The majority of sports bettors lose....
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                              X