Best place to catch a game in Wichita?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Indy23
    Thanks guys for the replies! Where is O'Brien's?
    in the parking lot of the Scotch & Sirloin on East Kellogg. Take the Oliver exit and access the frontage road.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Madrocks

Open in late December will be MADROCKS Sports Bar in Derby.

All televised Shocker games will be shown. Two large projection screens plus 20 additional TVs located through the sports bar.

This will be a great place for Shocker fans to enjoy the game in a smoke free environment.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCity
        Side Pockets on the west side, oscars downtown, or the cedar out east.
        I don't like oscars due to the goofy seating.

I like Fox and Hound or The Cedar.

Comment

Originally posted by RHshoxfan
          Originally posted by vbird53
          How about BG Bolton's?

Haven't been there in awhile. Is it still holding up? Is it a hot spot?
          Its still goin good. I went there for a Monday Night Game, and there was a pretty decsent crowd. For WSU games though I bet it is packed!

Ive gone to Buffalo Wild Wings for a couple games. It's pretty good.
          BG Bolton's east has been packed every time I've watched a game there, good atmosphere. I liked it. Now if they could just sell towers for $6 a pop, then they'd be in business. Otherwise, can't beat $3 schooners at the Cedar.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Re: Madrocks

Originally posted by jcdshocker
            Open in late December will be MADROCKS Sports Bar in Derby.

All televised Shocker games will be shown. Two large projection screens plus 20 additional TVs located through the sports bar.

This will be a great place for Shocker fans to enjoy the game in a smoke free environment.
            Do you need a passport to get into Derby? Or just a gun?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez
              How about BG Bolton's?

Its still goin good. I went there for a Monday Night Game, and there was a pretty decsent crowd. For WSU games though I bet it is packed!

BG Bolton's east has been packed every time I've watched a game there, good atmosphere. I liked it. Now if they could just sell towers for $6 a pop, then they'd be in business. Otherwise, can't beat $3 schooners at the Cedar.
              They still have schooners at the Cedar? Last time I was in town (around December of last year), I went to the "new" Cedar before a WSU game – the staff had no idea what a schooner was.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie
                Originally posted by ShockerPrez
                How about BG Bolton's?

They still have schooners at the Cedar? Last time I was in town (around December of last year), I went to the "new" Cedar before a WSU game – the staff had no idea what a schooner was.
                They have schooners at the new one. At least the last time I was in there they did. Which was probably a couple of months ago.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Well I was there right after the Cedar opened at its new location (I miss the old one – even if the beer selection was limited) – it is nice to know that they still offer schooners.

Comment

Working...
                  X