No announcement yet.

New TV Color Analyst?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craig isn't the worst out there. I think we could all agree on that. But we can do better. I used to defend him as being young and that he'd improve. I've yet to see much improvement and he doesn't really bring much to the table as far as color commentary. He repeats a lot of what Bruce says and then just says some stupidly obvious stuff and doesn't sound good doing it. Madden gets by with that, don't know why though.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
      Craig isn't the worst out there. I think we could all agree on that. But we can do better. I used to defend him as being young and that he'd improve. I've yet to see much improvement and he doesn't really bring much to the table as far as color commentary. He repeats a lot of what Bruce says and then just says some stupidly obvious stuff and doesn't sound good doing it. Madden gets by with that, don't know why though.
      I agree. Plus what adds to my dislike...not against Steven..but against WSU....is the perception he's on the air with his minimal talent because of his name and corporate ties.

Comment

I agree. Plus what adds to my dislike...not against Steven..but against WSU....is the perception he's on the air with his minimal talent because of his name and corporate ties.
        That's not just a perception........

:shock:

Comment

I get tired of listening to BH and his attempt to show no favortism, think he ends up going to far. Just give me Kobbe and Ted Woodard, time to have some fun.

Comment

I would actually take Brent Musberger over BH. Which is sad because I put my TV on mute whenever Brent does a game.

Comment

Bob Davis??

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                Bob Davis??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Comment

Seriously though for poops and giggles.

Can you imagine Bob Davis calling the Creighton game when Matty made that 3.

Seriously is that not humorous or what hahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X