Sports 590 interview with PJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports 590 interview with PJ

http://podcast.bigsports590.com/Portals/55/Big%20Show%20Matt/10.30.07%20Hr%202%20Seg%204%20(PJ%20Cousinard).mp3
    In the fast lane

Also, the radio host indicated that he had "a longer" interview with Coach M. that he would play at a later day when he had more time.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
      Also, the radio host indicated that he had "a longer" interview with Coach M. that he would play at a later day when he had more time.
      When I hear it, I'll let you guys know so that you can pull up the podcast...

Comment

The Greg Marshall interview aired today (but I missed it).

I'm not sure if its up on the podcast yet, but if not there already, it should be shortly.

Comment

guys, fast foward to about 2:35-ish on the podcast to get to the interview uncless you want to hear about the sawx

Comment

Try this link for the Marshall interview:

http://podcast.bigsports590.com/Portals/55/Big%20Show%20Matt/10.31.07%20Hr%202%20Seg%204%20(Gregg%20Marshall).m p3

(hopefully that will work...)

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum
              Try this link for the Marshall interview:

http://podcast.bigsports590.com/Portals/55/Big%20Show%20Matt/10.31.07%20Hr%202%20Seg%204%20(Gregg%20Marshall).m p3

(hopefully that will work...)
              Thanks for the link. It worked.

Comment

I forget is that a Topeka station? If so I'm pleasantly surprised that WSU and the Valley is getting so much attention.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
                  I forget is that a Topeka station? If so I'm pleasantly surprised that WSU and the Valley is getting so much attention.
                  I think it's Omaha, oh nvm, it's just the guy from Omaha reporting from St. Louis.

Comment

Thanks for the assistance DJA
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock
                      Originally posted by BostonWu
                      I think it's Omaha, oh nvm, it's just the guy from Omaha reporting from St. Louis.
                      Its an Omaha station that was doing a live remote from MVC media days.

Comment

Working...
                      X