How about other MVC comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about other MVC comments

Does this sound a bit patronizing to you?

Scores I am pleased to see!

tornado
    Wichita State 74 - Iowa 57 ! finally a BCS win but not much of an RPI builder
    Bawinkle 23 minutes, zero pts, zero asst, 2 rebs

AZ BU Fan
    Always good when mid pack MVC teams beat lower echelon of BCS conferences....Supports MVC top teams are as good or better than BCS middle of the pack teams...and deserve getting a NCAA nod over 5,6,7 teams from BCS conferences.
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

It is what it is until we get into MVC play.

Go Shocks!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Re: How about other MVC comments

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
      Does this sound a bit patronizing to you?

Scores I am pleased to see!

tornado
      Wichita State 74 - Iowa 57 ! finally a BCS win but not much of an RPI builder
      Bawinkle 23 minutes, zero pts, zero asst, 2 rebs

AZ BU Fan
      Always good when mid pack MVC teams beat lower echelon of BCS conferences....Supports MVC top teams are as good or better than BCS middle of the pack teams...and deserve getting a NCAA nod over 5,6,7 teams from BCS conferences.
      The team that played Pitt was at BEST a mid-pack MVC team. The team that beat Iowa is better than a mid-pack team. I can understand how someone would see us in that light given the performance in KC and the overall perception of Iowa.

I feel this team is still a top 3-4 team and just have to prove it as the season goes on. If the Shox start winning on the road right away beginning Sat....look out!
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
      X