TM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM

It's getting scary with Toure's poetential. With CH back at PG, this offense could be scary. The inside out threat tonight was impressive. Domination of a Big Ten team can do nothing but boost confidence. A loss to Pitt might not be all that bad. Texas is the real deal and we got a great win over a BCS school tonight. Hopefully the road woes will be cured soon!!

I like how that one announcers said Toure looks like he could be one of the best pure 2 guards in college basketball. They raved on him all game long.

Comment

Murry made a couple bone-head passes still. But he looked 100% more comfortable out there next to Clevin...no doubt about it. It was nice to see that kind of game from him again.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

If Stutz and Murry are both as good as the announcers made them sound tonight, we're F4 bound for the next 3 years. Murry didn't get his fair share of the camera time. Stutz got that.

Murry could challenge for all-Valley this year, and it wouldn't even be considered a breakout year.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

His pass to the ref tonight was BAD!!! He needs to cure that before the games really count.

Comment

He scored last night and tonight, and he wasn't in Wichita.

Baby steps...
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

The kid's got skillz..

Almost scary to think about what he'll be like as a senior..
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Murry has so much potential, I doubt even Shocker fans can over-hype it.

Comment

Originally posted by MTXE
                  Watch it Matty PPP or we'll have to charge you $10 for the exclusive content your enjoying.

Comment

This entire team has so much potential. We have so many of the right peices. A senior PG leader, a scoring two guard who makes big shots, a post scorer in Durley, an excellent defender in Ellis, a man with a knack for finding the basketball in Blair. A nice bench, and a 7 footer who will get better with each game! I love it!

Comment

You slipped up in your wording there. You've now been exposed.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                        You slipped up in your wording there. You've now been exposed.
                        That's really a shame, because it's such a waste of a good Username....
                        Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Seriously, how many records might Toure' set in his career? Starting as a freshman, and scoring the way he has could lead to some nice stats as a 4-year player. I'm happy to watch and see.

Comment

Originally posted by ShauXTyme
                            Seriously, how many records might Toure' set in his career? Starting as a freshman, and scoring the way he has could lead to some nice stats as a 4-year player. I'm happy to watch and see.
                            The sky's the limit, but I agree with some in that he still is a work in progress. I agree also with the announcer's appraisal of his talent and shot. He looks effortless doing just about everything, and he has a poise that I haven't seen in a shocker player in recent memory.

He's still going to make some silly mistakes from time to time, but far less than last year, and less and less each year after this one.

Comment

Dude has so much game it'll gonna be fun to watch it develop to "the next level" as announcer Steve Barto said.

Comment

Working...
                              X