Chris Owen + Hubris = Shocker fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Owen + Hubris = Shocker fun

Chris Owen and Hubris provide archives of shocker basketball, the coach's show and the baseball games. For those of us who live out of town, miss a game, or can't be near a radio when the game/show is on, this has been a life saver for the last few years.

Chris, thank you for all your hard work and thank you, hopefully, for years to come.

Re: Chris Owen + Hubris = Shocker fun

Originally posted by mattdalt
    Chris Owen and Hubris provide archives of shocker basketball, the coach's show and the baseball games. For those of us who live out of town, miss a game, or can't be near a radio when the game/show is on, this has been a life saver for the last few years.

Chris, thank you for all your hard work and thank you, hopefully, for years to come.
    Well I certainly appreciate your thanks but lets not forget that we only do the technical side of things. If it wasn't for BGM Sports Marketing and WSU the stream wouldn't be possible so we wouldn't be able to do cool things like the archives and the podcats.

We just make things work. They are the ones that make it happen.

Chris

Comment

We just make things work.
      :D :good: :yahoo: :yes:
      I can't believe you said that like it's no big deal.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Re: Chris Owen + Hubris = Shocker fun

Originally posted by ictbasketball
        Well I certainly appreciate your thanks but lets not forget that we only do the technical side of things. If it wasn't for BGM Sports Marketing and WSU the stream wouldn't be possible so we wouldn't be able to do cool things like the archives and the podcats.

We just make things work. They are the ones that make it happen.

Chris
        Ok, now I'm confused...if you're Chris then who is Shockernet user "owenc"?

Comment

Working...
        X