student tix for ark tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• student tix for ark tech

Just wondering if they are available or not?
    KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
    Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

There were 2 students picking up tickets when I was there today getting volleyball tickets. I am fairly certain tickets for the 1st two games are available to students.

Comment

If they are all sold out (doubt it)... i do have a ticket i could give ya, gonna be watchin the bama/lsu game
      Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Originally posted by small tyme baller
        If they are all sold out (doubt it)...
        I wish we had this problem..do ya'll have to pay for tickets?

Comment

Not if you are a student... we will sell out but im sure the last tickets wont go for another day or so... all other tickets are hard to come by seeing they sold out in a day i believe, but we have a program where season-ticket holders who know they will not be able to attend a game can sell them back to the ticket office who will then offer those tickets to the public

Comment

students can pick up the tickets for the 2 preseason games
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

To further explain, students receive 1000 free tickets to each game that are offered a week or two before a game. If any of these tickets are not sold within 24 hrs of a game, they go on sale to the public. All other tickets are sold out by season ticket holders.

Comment

haha shockmonster thats basically what i said... and i explained the buy back system that the season-ticket holders can exercise.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster
                  To further explain, students receive 1000 free tickets to each game that are offered a week or two before a game. If any of these tickets are not sold within 24 hrs of a game, they go on sale to the public. All other tickets are sold out by season ticket holders.
                  48 hrs

or more practically, 5pm two days before the game

Comment

Technically, the students do pay for the tickets, didn't the students fund around 2 or 3 million of the renovation project to the arena. As a stipulation, they got 1000 tickets set aside for so many years...don't remember exactly how many.

Comment

20 years, I believe.

Comment

Tickets are available to students. Apparently, the deadline for students to get tickets has come and gone. Someone in the athletic dept. the other day told me that they were trying to sell 200 tickets that the students did not use for Ark Tech.

Comment

I'm a student at WSU, we are allowed to pick up our tickets til 2 days before the game. I talked to a marketing rep today and they said half the student tickets are still available as of today. So don't be expecting a packed house, but if you're not a student and want tickets, you'll be able to get them for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by RUShock75
                            Someone in the athletic dept. the other day told me that they were trying to sell 200 tickets that the students did not use for Ark Tech.
                            I thought excess student tickets don't go on sale until 48 hours before the tip-off? That would make the deadline 7:05 p.m. tomorrow to start selling tickets for the Ark. Tech game, right? Anyone else know for sure when excess student tickets go on sale to the public?

Comment

I believe it's 48 hours before doors open or something. Which means about 5pm.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X