Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Records

Originally posted by shockrah
    The SalukiTalk thread on this topic is at 41 pages. I fear it may overtake the EO thread at this pace!
    Please, someone, add to the EO thread, and fast!
    I don't bother with any of the other boards, but I remember someone talking a while back about a site that had a thread worthy of the Guinness Book of Records on babes in bikinis -- wasn't that SalukiTalk? If so, EO may have already been eclipsed. Oh, well.

By the way, rah, that's an interesting tagline you have about the nicknames. I've seen the one about pictures that it resembles, but what are you afraid of -- is Chris Berman on here poaching these days?

Comment

I believe that is the SIU site. Haven't seen it but have heard good things
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Re: Records

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
        Originally posted by shockrah
        The SalukiTalk thread on this topic is at 41 pages. I fear it may overtake the EO thread at this pace!
        Please, someone, add to the EO thread, and fast!
        I don't bother with any of the other boards, but I remember someone talking a while back about a site that had a thread worthy of the Guinness Book of Records on babes in bikinis -- wasn't that SalukiTalk? If so, EO may have already been eclipsed. Oh, well.

By the way, rah, that's an interesting tagline you have about the nicknames. I've seen the one about pictures that it resembles, but what are you afraid of -- is Chris Berman on here poaching these days?
        It was an attempt at humor. I had forgotten it was even there. Feel free to use my nicknames, my favorite of which are Seighton and The Stormin' Morman.
        Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Perhaps Lowery has concerns about the behavior of the whole team. The staff has banned them from bars.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
            Perhaps Lowery has concerns about the behavior of the whole team. The staff has banned them from bars.
            I'm a drinking man myself and I think the "of age" members of the team should be able to enjoy a drink, but I think banning any team from bars is a good idea. No problem with a beer at Chili's, but anyone that's ever had to deal with a few drunken members of Gene's crew out at the bars know that nothing good ever comes of it.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Dang, that's bad news about them all being banned from the bars. One of my cousins owns a couple bars in Carbondale.

Go Shox!!

Comment

No official word yet but it appears Ryan Hare is permanently gone.

In the fast lane

Comment

Some SIU fans have a sense of humor. "Bad Hare Day" is the title of the topic. "Hare today, gone tomorrow" is the accepted theme. SIU's greatest recriuing class, Roundtree and Hare, is gone.

This kid gets in a fight when he's already on thin ice. Rocket Surgeon.

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
                    Some SIU fans have a sense of humor. "Bad Hare Day" is the title of the topic. "Hare today, gone tomorrow" is the accepted theme. SIU's greatest recriuing class, Roundtree and Hare, is gone.

This kid gets in a fight when he's already on thin ice. Rocket Surgeon.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Too bad when one flash of emotion runs someone's future. I hope he gets back on track. He is a good player.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                        Too bad when one flash of emotion runs someone's future. I hope he gets back on track. He is a good player.

You're right, except this isn't one incident. It is one in a series of poor decisions by this young man. I too hope he gets on track (probably for the first time in his life) as I do for all misguided souls.

Well, save P'unk......he can crash and burn all he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                          Read what Doc said. He had his chances.

Too bad for the vaunted Salukis. This may hurt their chances at a Final Four this year.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Hare's dismissal is official.

In the fast lane

Comment

Great decision making young man...back to the hood for you gangsta

Comment

Originally posted by dTm
                                Great decision making young man...back to the hood for you gangsta
                                and you know this how?

Comment

Working...
                                X