CU article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CU article

Location: Omaha, NE Nickname: Blue Jays Conference: Missouri Valley Last Year’s Record: 27-8 Why they’ll make it: With only two players of significance gone, the Blue Jays are primed for a run at Missouri Valley supremacy...

sickening....

also sickening is that they have Illinois States recruiting class as the third best for mid majors behind Gonzaga and George Mason.

Oh well.

Re: CU article

Originally posted by Capitol Shock
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/250199-65-teams-in-65-days-39-creighton

sickening....

also sickening is that they have Illinois States recruiting class as the third best for mid majors behind Gonzaga and George Mason.

Oh well.
    Our time will come. Don't be so negative about this. Publicity on a Valley team is always welcome. CU still has to PROVE this is true, so until they do just look on the positive publicity side.

Comment

They will be good of course but i think thier big men are weak, but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town

Men, as in plural?

Do we get to look forward to a picture of Jason Perez when we do get our "run"?

Comment

[quote="WuDrWu"]
          Originally posted by Ta town

Men, as in plural?

Do we get to look forward to a picture of Jason Perez when we do get our "run"?[/quote

CU's front court play is passive and weak. How bout that?

Comment

Working...
          X